Startproblems

P

pizzajoe

Can any1 help me..

Evry time I start Warcraft 3, my computer shuts down? I dont know why ;s .. I can see the start movie, but when it comes to the menu it shuts down?

It have worked before, then i unistalled the game, and now i have installed it agian, and now i shuts down ?

Why??:confused::confused:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe try un-installing and re-install again. Also, you may need to check if you have lost, or downgraded other nessecary software for Warcarft III to run.

P

pizzajoe

I have try to reinstall it, but it not helps, and i have never download any addons or things to wc3, i have to wow, but not to wc3, the same problem came in counter strike.

Could it be my screen?

When I install it first time, it was on a 15" (I think) and now i play on a widescreen 19" ?? Could that be the problem ?

A

Azbest

Reinstal/vista?

Well. mabey u should try reinstall.
And mabey the problem can be Vista (if thats what u got) ...because i know 1 with Vista who cant play (I can play and i have vista)

P

pizzajoe

I have reinstall many times, but without help. And i drive with WindowsXP Home edition.

My screen says "Auto Adjustment in progress, recommend settings 1440 x 900. And then it shuts down ? :(:(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.