Still having problems with a Save/Load system!

Killerphill

Reaction score
Hi guys.

ive been looking around EVERYWHERE for a very basic save/load system which just saves an integer (a number). thats all i need. every tutorial i have found only saves numbers up to 9 or 99 and such. i need the number limit to be unlimited. Can anybody please direct me to a tutorial showing just that or can you teach me how to make one! getting very desperate here. + lots of Rep!!!

Killerphill

Reaction score
That tutorial saves almost everything, i dont need all that hero/ item crap. i just need to save an integer/ number!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well read only part of the tutorial.
I believe everything saved is actually saved as integers anyway.
So just save 1 integer, instead of like 10. :)

Killerphill

Reaction score
lol that tutorial is way to complex for me to understand, i wouldnt be able to tell the numbers apart from the item/ hero/ and everything else that is being saved...

Z

Zentrino

Killerphill, what type of map are you trying to make? I can help explain for you.

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
AceHarts save load system

Unless you modified something, like the player name of the person. (That would need to be changed in the script)

Then this is the way easiest save load I've encountered. It's like 99% copy paste, and then save the integer variables you need (ignore all the part with the heroes and items etc)

If you don't know how to do this, you need to read up on some save load and how it works, to have enough knowledge to implement it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.