Stop skill

Wax_Banana

Reaction score
It is already a building, and it has stop abilite, but I don't want it to stop atacking, because i made a script that makes whenever the tower atacks, do a X damage, and if you keep pressing stop, the tower will make like a milion of ''x'' damage

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Then the problem isn't with the stop ability, it's with your trigger. Instead of the begins to attack event, use a generic unit damaged event.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Then the problem isn't with the stop ability, it's with your trigger. Instead of the begins to attack event, use a generic unit damaged event.

and please keep in mind that there is no vanilla wc3 generic unit takes damage event, best way would be to use weeps GDD (Gui friendly damage detection system)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
and please keep in mind that there is no vanilla wc3 generic unit takes damage event, best way would be to use weeps GDD (Gui friendly damage detection system)

Of course there is. You have to remember that everything possible in vJASS is possible in Vanilla JASS.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Of course there is. You have to remember that everything possible in vJASS is possible in Vanilla JASS.
I'm guessing he's using GUI? :S If he's already using JASS he'd know about either using this damage detection event, or he'd know about a damage detection system.

Bankde

Reaction score
My ideas : Don't put attack to that building but gives it ability (Phoenix Fire abilty) to fires missles instead.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score

i said there is no generic "Any unit takes damage" event in the normal editor and as far as i know i am right because there really aint a generic event for this purpose. you have to make it yourself like the way weep did.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.