Strange Brown Tiles in WE

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Select your green cliff tile and click on a place of the brown cliff. Experiment with where you click and you should find the sweet spot. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Create a place using one cliff tile then use the other cliff tile right beside it, 2 Cliff Tiles do not mix, and usually schrew up and look like that.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
I believe, the thing that happend is the thing that I show'd in a picture in post 6/7/8 or so. And, you have to consider that in your picture, it is "night", in my picture it is "day", and you also have added some kind of weather, fog, maybe also changed the weather-lightning effect, so the whole terrain also looks a bit different, but I believe there is nothing more to it. And, why bump it, when you actually deleted the file, its like starting a war without guns, or starting a debat with weak arguements, with no prooves, other words; just retarded:p
or read post 2 again, your view settings. button P? n?
Cheerio :)
Edit; But why do I bump this also?DNO :] Last word, hopefully, at least by me in this thread!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Just to make sure, is your viewing options like this? (or something similar?)

40499_ZZZZZDUMBDUMB.jpg

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
@ManyTimes
No proof? What about the screenshot?
Well I have the backup, but won't you be curious about the problem? Like after you've finished a Math test, you answered everything except 1 number that you don't understand. Won't you be curious about the answer? Hmmm? :rolleyes:

@peoples
That's not a cliff tile or Barrens or Pathing. That's just strange (they don't even look similar)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.