Suggeston on Terraining (King's hall)

lovexylitol

Reaction score
attachment.php

My pool of imagination has dried out, and I originally suck at terraining. Any help, reference, opinions, links will be appreciated. :)

The theme (hopfully recongnizable), is somewhat like a King's hall, where the minions of the king come out one by one, laugh and get slaughered by our PCs, some big minion comes out and say 'I'm gonna end this once and for all' and get killed, and finnally the king spawns and gets pwnd.

Attachments

• ct.jpg
    ct.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 186

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you could add braziers and/or windows to enlighten it a little bit.
you could also place some statues to the left and the right of the throne or on the sides and maybe some altairs (not creepy ones but altairs like the ones in churches.)

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A bit to big, maybe? Maybe close it down a bit, and add in banners in there.

I don't have a signature.

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Stairs leading to the king's chair.
A map of Azeroth on a desk...
Reflecting pool
Pictures of 'old' kings on the wall

That type of deal. Best of luck.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I've "invented" a lovely doodad. What I did was take four stone benches, put them all in the same position, and make one of each face one of the four cardinal directions.

Size all of the benches to 150% scale, put a transparent fountain in the center. It makes a lovely and unique fountain. You can add smaller transparent fountains around the central one for an even cooler effect.

Sneakster

Reaction score
You could line the carpet with spaced out dots of lighting, (kinda like in a movie theater).

You could also put torches beside the king's throne and whatnot and maybe put seat in the emptiness so that way people can sit and listen to the king talk.

Maybe it could be a dining hall and you could put tables with plates of fresh food and lights coming down from the ceiling?

idk...

Teach101

Reaction score
That's a awesome wall. Where can I find that model?

And to help you along, you should increase the columns sizes, and add banners and braziers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.