summon ghouls bug

Ghoulord

Reaction score
i am using the 'feral spirit' spell as a basis for my own summoning ability 'summon ghouls'. it works fine, but for one tiny bug. When the caster activates the abiltity, it works as it should, but instead, it spawns some ghouls for the Red player. The ghouls were newly that were summoned die, and another set spawns for the caster. i would kinda like to know why this problem happens so i can correct it. it's getting anonoying now, as i have tried many times to fix it, to no success. :banghead:

Sefiraat

Reaction score
If this is a trigger, there could be a simple error
e.g Create unit Ghoul for player 1 (red)
not
Create unit Ghoul for Owner of Unit (Unit casting ability)

or whatever your trigger requires, I cant see what you said happening unless this is a trigger based ability.

Ghoulord

Reaction score
it's not trigger based, just it's the feral spirit spell with different units summoned and number of units. i'll try using summon water elemental.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Well theres difference- Water elemental can summon more than 1 at a time, while feral spirit can only summon 1 group, and when summoned another the first disappear.

Ghoulord

Reaction score
thx for help. got biug fixed, and have over come the small army of ghouls summoned by water elemental by having a longer cooldown than duration.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.