(TD) have some Questions!

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> what is the ''Speed'' for Very Slow, Slow, Fast, Very Fast? like: 100,250, so on..

I don't know where the speeds change, but I think somewhere in the 200-250 range is Average.

> and i dont get the ''sell funtion in: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45616 can anyone help me??

What exactly don't you understand?

morno

Reaction score
well i get the thunder clap but then what? do i need to take all away.. i mean all things on it.. do i need to create an Effect/Buffs?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> do i need to take all away.. i mean all things on it.. do i need to create an Effect/Buffs?

That's probably up to you. Do you want it to show an effect when you use it? If so, then keep the effects.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
well i get the thunder clap but then what? do i need to take all away.. i mean all things on it.. do i need to create an Effect/Buffs?

As Ghan said keep the effects if you want effects, but just for your information the stomp spell won't actually sell your tower. The triggers do everything; it's just the stomp spell that is used to trigger the trigger and for visuals, a so-called Dummy ability.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.