Text windows 4 loading screen

H

Hanester

hey im making a loading screen and i cant find any cool text boxes to go around my text. Does anyone have a link they could post of any cool text windows if so please do. ty

Evote

Reaction score
fine i'll make u one u like blue?
if not what colour
use these to construct it ec use ms ppaint or gimp to rotate corners and stuff construct it to the size u want it
http://pic4.piczo.com/go/albumeditor
scroll down till u see the blue linear thing i did on paint save it.
if u carn't send me ur loading i'll do it 4 u

H

Hanester

o well i feel stupid i never new you could create them on Adobe. ty for helping, (+ rep 2 both yea), im gonna try to create some on adobe. if i cant find out how ill get back to the post . thnks

Later this day:
well i found out how to do it but i dont know how you cancopy the image not including the blackness if anyone could tell me that would be great. hehe, well anyway. so far this is what i came up with.

View attachment V RPG title.bmp

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
Well this is the question I've been keeping in mind since I ever started learning the use of WE:

How to create a loading screen?
What tools I need?
Are there any tutorials?

I'm sorry for some sort of disturbance, off-topicness (u know what i mean =P) or delays, but if you can help please do ;)

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Search. There are lots of tutorials on how to do it.
Failing that go to the tutorials repository and look in the index.

Leo

Reaction score
Well this is the question I've been keeping in mind since I ever started learning the use of WE:

How to create a loading screen?
What tools I need?
Are there any tutorials?

I'm sorry for some sort of disturbance, off-topicness (u know what i mean =P) or delays, but if you can help please do ;)

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/loadscreen.php

thats the simplest one, but theres longer ones on here that have details on more advanced stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.