The Eternal City

Smygarn777

Reaction score
I'd like to present to you the newly finished map. It still has some flaws, but its playable and very entertaining.

TheEternalCityScreenshot.jpg

The map takes place in a mountainous area and each player starts in his corner of the map. Your all allied so its a Human vs Computer map. The Eternal City (computer player base) is located in the middle of the map.
However, the City never attacks unless you attack them, the undead attacks come from graveyards around your base instead.
Its a fresh idea, and there are some minor flaws as i mentioned.

I'd like to know what you think of the map, whats good and whats bad plus what could have been better made.

Thats about as much as i can think off to explain right now. Any Questions are welcome.

000=====================000
http://www.xup.in/dl,17543248/The_Eternal_City.w3x/
000=====================000

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
I am downloading it now.
I will test it with a friend and tell you how awesome/lame it is later =)

Also, TH allows you to upload files directly to their server, why do you not take advantage of it? o.0

[EDIT]
Hmm..
It's kinda' okay..

Still, there's something missing from it..
I duno..

Like, the learning curve is too high for people that don't normally play melee games in WC3 xD
(Unless that was intended)

Smygarn777

Reaction score
Yeah, it is intended.

But could ya be nice and answer to thise quote as part of the reply? :p

I'd like to know what you think of the map, whats good and whats bad plus what could have been better made.

*EDIT*
I tried using that upload program, but it wouldnt listen to me and it never uploaded. >.>

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
I honestly..
Think the map's dull.. I duno why.

I think it's the terrain outside of the Eternal City that's dull.
The City itself is fine.

The good is that it's challenging.
The bad is that it's hard to help or get help from allies because there's hardly anyway to access each other.

Bad because if you have a friend that doesn't play melee games and he/she needs help..
You just can't do anything other than sending a few flying units or teleporting there.

Maybe more side-quests are needed or something.

xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.