The exception unknown software.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
I wouldn't go assuming that if I were you LightChaosma.

If the hero he is complaining about does have custom triggered spells then they could be causing the crash, not necessarily the unit itself.

danpe

Reaction score
I recreated the unit step by step and it still not working...
I got one custom trigger spell by the way...

SPELL:
Code:
Entangling Roots
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        ((Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Malfurion) or ((Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Malfurion (Without Stag))
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Control Of Nature  for (Attacking unit)) Greater than 0
            Then - Actions
                Set ControlOfNature = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Level of Control Of Nature  for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 1
                        ControlOfNature Less than or equal to 10
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                        Unit - Add Entangling Roots (Control Of Nature) to (Last created unit)
                        Unit - Set level of Entangling Roots (Control Of Nature) for (Last created unit) to 1
                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangling Roots (Triggering unit)
                        Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
                    If - Conditions
                        (Level of Control Of Nature  for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 2
                        ControlOfNature Less than or equal to 15
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                        Unit - Set level of Entangling Roots (Control Of Nature) for (Last created unit) to 2
                        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangling Roots (Triggering unit)
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
                    If - Conditions
                        (Level of Control Of Nature  for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 3
                        ControlOfNature Less than or equal to 20
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Set level of Entangling Roots (Control Of Nature) for (Last created unit) to 3
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
                    If - Conditions
                        (Level of Control Of Nature  for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 4
                        ControlOfNature Less than or equal to 25
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Set level of Entangling Roots (Control Of Nature) for (Last created unit) to 4
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
                    If - Conditions
                        (Level of Control Of Nature  for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 5
                        ControlOfNature Less than or equal to 30
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Set level of Entangling Roots (Control Of Nature) for (Last created unit) to 5
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

This is the custom spell but it worked before... i didnt changed anything..

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are the icons of those custom abilities within the Command Card? It can cause crashes if they aren't (I don't think its this type of crash though)

Is that the only custom spell that unit has?

danpe

Reaction score
Yes..
I find out the problam and fixed it...
One NON custom spell was fucked up...

Just remaked him and all worked xD

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes..
I find out the problam and fixed it...
One NON custom spell was fucked up...

Just remaked him and all worked xD
How can non-custom spells be messed up?

if you edited it, it still counts as custom (imo) :p

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i had this problem once too. i had used a unit with the ability "repair (human)" nothing changed, everything was standart but each time i created the unit the game crashed

i just copyed the ability and changed nothing on the data, the custom one worked very well. and YES i am sure it was the repair ability. weird problem, maybe somehow corrupted while saving the map. i dont know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.