The Home Page Is Having A Problem

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
From what I hear from a reliable source, is that someone went wrong. I don't know the technical mumbo-jumbo, but I believe they have yet to find a way to fix it. Give it time, as it won't affect you in anyways.

Be assured that they know and are most likely trying to fix it. Thats all I know, so sorry I can't tell you more :(

It'll be fixed as soon as they can. In the mean-time just continue as if it's not there :)

Have a nice day :)

Tonks

Reaction score
*runs around in circles* THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! SAVE YOURSELVES WHILE YOU CAN!

PS: 1,000th Post, so it's allowed to be spam :D

V

Vector

That snapshot you've taken is a directory listing. Imagine you have a folder on your computer, and it has all of your documents in it. A directory listing is kind of like opening up that folder and looking at what you have in there. What you're seeing is a list of all of the files that they have for the website.

I'm assuming they must have moved servers or upgraded their version of apache or something similar, because it appears as though they haven't set their homepage filetype in the apache httpd.conf file.

If they need to know how to fix that [which I severely doubt, but I'll post anyway],

Find these lines:
Code:
<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm
</IfModule>

And change it to reflect a .php file as an index file, like so...
Code:
<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm
</IfModule>

[EDIT]

I just looked at the Directory List again, and it appears that there is no index.php file at all. That is, because there is no homepage that it recognises, it will just show you a list of the directory. So by the looks of it, somebody deleted the homepage. :p

Cheers
--Vector

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Woo, Logical_1 fixed it :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, like a dumbass I deleted the index.php file. Thanks to Logical1 for fixing that :eek:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Yes, like a dumbass I deleted the index.php file. Thanks to Logical1 for fixing that :eek:

This is why I use the ACP as little as possible :D Imagine the damage the Seth could do :rolleyes:

*Next day, everyone notices that the Seth is suddenly no longer an Admin :eek:*

Would be funny :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.