The Lost Story....

power

Reaction score
I have started a Single Player RPG Called The Lost Story.

You and your young brother start of in a town and your brother runs of telling you he wants to go on an adventure. You follow him and run into a group of orcs ready to raid the village. You step up against these but instead knock you out and take your brother for their sacrifice. You Wake up in your small farm house where your confronted with your mother and Father. This is where your journey to save your Little Brother Jack begins...

So Far I've just done the triggers for this and now working on some stuff.

My Idea for now is..

Your in the house and you can't leave without a wooden shield and Wooden Sword. (Also if anyone could provide me with these models or a link to them, that would be fantastic). I used WEU so it has many different Terrain. Your overall mission is to save your brother but there will be offside quests in many different places, weather it be the town, forest, encampments. I would like ideas and suggestions on how to enhance to gameplay, storyline and/or anything else.

power

Reaction score
Yeah, Its for practice. And You won't be allowed to leave the village, without being properly "equiped" (I didn't rip of Zelda, I swear :) ) Anyway... I'll check out the site. Thanks!

K

kailashholst

Yeah, Its for practice. And You won't be allowed to leave the village, without being properly "equiped" (I didn't rip of Zelda, I swear :) ) Anyway... I'll check out the site. Thanks!

once you said "You wont be able to leave without a wooden sword & shield"...
my mind said ZELDA!

power

Reaction score
I have a question about a trigger or anyway I could do this. Is there a way I could learn a move without giving the hero the ability. For example, If i want to give a hero evasion, how would I do it, without giving him the ability in editor?

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No, Evasion and other stuff like that is an ability not for individual units (or other things) but you can make an evading trigger...

but you can make a spellbook and add some passive skills to it.. then just disable the spell book spell to the player, the icons are unseen..

power

Reaction score
Another Trigger problem I am having is when a unit has 2 of the same type of item in its inventory. Like I don't wanna be able to two swords because I want to only be able to hold one. I want to know the trigger. So far this is was i got: ( the items are in pruchasable, it item isnt the problem. Its me finding the conditions that is the problem)

Code:
Item Restriction
    Events
        Unit - Hero 0007 <gen> Acquires an item
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Item-class of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Purchasable
            Then - Actions
                Item - Move (Item being manipulated) to (Position of Hero 0007 <gen>)
                Game - Display to (All players) the text: You already have a ...
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.