Other The Sword of Shannara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quicksteal14

Well, finally I've decided to carry through with it, I will be starting a project on making the whole story of the book The Sword of Shannara! Well first things first, I would like some help to make this map possible. I am looking for a partner(s). I can cover the units and some terrain and triggers, but I am really looking for a main terrainer for most of the map or whole if you'd want to.
Next would be someone who is good with the triggers for this map, it will be very difficult as you can tell if you read the book.

Please if you want to help make this map please know or read this book. It will take a long time to create this map so please have the time to do this.

If you would like to contact me leave a post here or you can email me at:
[email protected]

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Ill try to help, wit hte triggerings and a little teraining though I haven't read the book.

Q

Quicksteal14

You can look it up on Wikipedia, it has alot of information you might need to know. When I first read it, it seemed like a copy of The Lord of the Rings, but then after I was finished with it, didnt seem much like it after all. Alot of people I've shown told me the same thing "This is such a ripoff of The Lord of the Rings" but they havent read the book so. Still if you want to help feel free, I will probably start soon.

B

bountygiver

That would be great! Actually I'm also thinking about this some time ago but I didn't have the patience nor the time to do this... It will be better if you made the whole Trilogy :) Good luck with your project!

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
  • When posting your project, include a (short) description explaining what is the project all about. The more detailed the better.

- all future members’ project threads which do not have a sufficient description will be locked and asked to repost the thread containing a description.

Your project has a sufficient description if it is more detailed than the following examples:

- I make map, need ppl to join!
- xxx TD!!! +rep .. what?
- where am I?
- hey I made a map pls check it out!

Sorry to ruin your fun, but the rules are rules: every project has to contain a description in the first post to
make this part of the forum a little bit more organised.

Please repost your thread with more information regarding the project and what positions you
need to fill and the qualities you expect from the volunteers.

Andrewgosu

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.