The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
You can fly. Now that you can fly, the hunters from below think you're a swan or a tasty bird :p, so they shoot you down.

I wish The Helper would add more smilies that we can choose from like :/ :| <( '-' )> ect.

KillerChi

Reaction score
But in order to do that they have to cut off people`s faces people will eventuslly will want to kill you cause of your wish and you start WWIII

I wish There was everlasting peace on earth

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
It is now that your wish came. However, this kind of peace is different. The people in the graves are now at peace forever so there is no more things like ghosts and spirits.

I wish that the bosses in "The legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess" were harder, but not so hard that they are nearly unbeatable or unbeatable

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
yeah their were hard is just you were too pro :D but then the Ninetedo crew changed it... error now it is gone

i wish i had YOU

K

Kerberos

Okay, you get a pig... for whatever reason you wanted one.

By the way, I have have somebody read me the posts on this thread. So, sorry for any ambiguity caused by homophones in the English language.

I wish for my awesome pet demon pony to have flaming hooves and the ability to kill a yak from 300 yards away with mind bullets.

G

g1real

You get the ability on your horse, unfortunately you get in the way of the bullets and become a mindless body.

I wish I had the ability to cast things.

K

Kerberos

Okay. You cast the demon that was possessing your best friend out of his mind. Unfortunately, it's now possessing you for revenge.

I wish I had my homework all done correctly in a place where I could find it.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
The essay you had to write is done, but the teacher soon figures out you didn't do it because it isn't in your handwriting so she gives you an F-------------------------------------------------------

I wish that this laptop didn't overheat over time or overcool over time.

Volkof

Reaction score
To prevent overheating: add more PC fan
To prevent overcooling: place it near a heater

I wish when i play WC3, the annoying Fatal Error or any other sorts of errors will keep popping out and i can enjoy my game peacefully.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
To prevent overheating: add more PC fan
To prevent overcooling: place it near a heater

I wish when i play WC3, the annoying Fatal Error or any other sorts of errors will keep popping out and i can enjoy my game peacefully.

Okay, they do. Now your PC runs super slow and the game gets very laggy because of those error messages that keep popping out.

I wish I knew everything about the Warcraft 3 World Editor.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
... yeah you wish but Niks isnt finsih yet he has begin another chapter of forum of his own somewhere else.......

i wish for a motorbike

K

Kerberos

You take your carrot out on a walk one day and a rabbit steals it.

I wish I had enough money in all sorts of currency to make all the economies on Earth completely crumble.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
you do, But you see a snowglobe on Ebay and bid all your money. Soon, the econmies overwhelm you and you become a hobo living on the streets.

I wish that my I would stop forgetting things at peoples houses

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
You go to the doctor about your forgetfull problem. He says it runs in the familiy and it can't be stopped. He gives you a magic pill which you take, then lose half your brain cells.

I wish for a cat with 5 legs.

I also wish for a dog with 1 ear.

My next wish would be a cow with no udder.

Then maybe a crab that can walk forwards and sideways.

And I also wish for another wish :D

G

g1real

There has been an error granding you wishes, only 1 wish allowed.
You get a get with 4 legs and a *censored*, which is considered a 5th leg! :O

I wish for a WII!

K

Kerberos

You get wooshed back in time, and arrive in Hiroshima just as the nuke is about to be dropped.

...oh, just one W? Ah, well.

I wish that my eyes were sensitive to polarization and were able to compensate for glare and sudden changes in illumination.

Demi666

Reaction score
you walked by the bakery and looked in the window and saw a Salamder Pie you bought it but when u were gonna eat it a Hungry salamander jumped upp the pie and ate ur face

i whish i got 2 learn jass on 1 minute :D

K

Kerberos

One minute what? (My-newt)

I wish more people followed the philosophy "a little punctuation goes a long way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.