The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moradiae

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't know what that skill is. but it summon you a pig instead.:eek:

I wish for a broomstick(no jinx, no hex or anything of the sorts)hehehe ,a protective suit and the best Quitditch team ever!:shades: Another wish: I wish know how to make a multiboard -_- (I got the tut printed but I haven't have time to read it)

G

g1real

Your broomstick flies you to the moon.. killing you cause of no oxygen. You get a protective suit and the best quitchditch team ever, however, they also fly you to the moon. Wtf? O-O. Anyway, they explode in one (1) big nuke and kill the moon, with you and your silly protection suit =P

I wish for a girlfriend

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
You have weird tastes, she looks like a monkey. No, wait... oh yah, she is a monkey.

I wish I had alot of good Yu-Gi-Oh cards that were in english, not damaged, and nothing would happen to them or me because of them or me.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
You'd get your wish...if it weren't for the fact that God would have to kill himself if it ever came true. :p

...I wish that joke was actually funny.

I wish for a girlfriend

I wish I had alot of good Yu-Gi-Oh cards that were in english, not damaged, and nothing would happen to them or me because of them or me.

I wish for super sexy bod(with out the y) and six digits a year.
That is true success.

Rofl, spoken by three true computer geeks. :p A girlfriend, yugioh cards, and a sexy bod sound about right.

G

g1real

Your joke wasn't actually funny. So... try again later! =)

I wish conan wasn't a mod so I could bitch against him (...more).

Demi666

Reaction score
you brain grows in IQ and u realase u can bitch against him anyways

i wish this thread was banned couse i dont like purple frogs only green frogs and treants with string bikinis what if i dont want anything who can tell.. i might want anything and if any1 reply on dis my wish will become dat thhey decay very slowly and painfull and melt down and die

K

Kerberos

Because the only sites that have "hikalian" in them are in Chinese or Japanese and Google's top suggestion for what I meant is "Himalayan," you get Mt. Everest. Yay for you.

I wish for the next person who posts on this thread to make my wish for me.

Corleone

Reaction score
Because the only sites that have "hikalian" in them are in Chinese or Japanese and Google's top suggestion for what I meant is "Himalayan," you get Mt. Everest. Yay for you.

I wish for the next person who posts on this thread to make my wish for me.

Wish granted.

Kerberos wishes to become a male ( again ).

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
He becomes male, but still isn't happy, and so becomes a hermaphrodite.

I wish that my wish wouldn't get granted. (But the wish has to be granted. HA HA PARADOX TIEMZ)

Demi666

Reaction score
ur wish gets granted couse u wish ir didt get granted so it got granted dat it didt get granted :D

my wish is in swedish try to answer this :D

jag önskar för PORR!!! ja vill runka kuk :D av jultomten :D

jultomten = santa

A

Arken

Arken tries to determine what you said, but it makes Arken displeased. Your soul is now annahiliated.

I wish Cancer was curable, but I had the only vial of the curing stuff.

K

Kerberos

I steal it, set up a cure-thing factory, and start up a business. I become one of the most famous and praised people in the entire world, and make outrageous profits.

I wish I could forget anything I wanted to at any time.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, you do, but your brainwaves get too unstable for yourself (with all of this Mr. Forgetso powers) and you start to forget everything you knew about.

I wish I had Zerglings :D.

K

Kerberos

You get a bunch of nice, cuddly pet zerglings. They won't maul you or anything unless you tell them to.

I wish that I had more eyes.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Everyone goes there and the server over flows and all comps in the world explode.

I wish for chronic masterbation to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.