The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Your the boss of me. You "magically" pass away during the night (snickers evily while storing a knife covered in blood)

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat the Sun Chips) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine

HA!

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
The wish comittee voids your wish on account of it not being a complete sentance.

I wish that aquter was anorexic.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wish granted. Now you have BLACK decayed teeth and you have both TUBERCULOSIS and CANCER all over your body..

I wish for Barbecue..

Mmage

Reaction score
Wish granted, but its REALLY spicy and when u eat it, u breath fire on your neighbors house and then they go to court with u for arseny(i think thats how its spelt, correct me if in wrong)

1 w1sh 1 h4\/3 p13 w14h n04h1ng wr0ng w14h 14

improvised "1334" speak. If i didnt do it right, it becouse i improvised it to make everything i could "1334".

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Uh... since I don't know what that meant, a giant worm lands on you, squashing you instantly (Wow, that must really suck huh?)

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat the Sun Chips) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine

:D

Mmage

Reaction score
i wished for a pie.

he he he
ok u get your wish, but since it dont got a period at the end, the wish POLICE cancel your wish. Then once canceled, u arent invulnerable. Then they oblierate u. Ow.
I wish for pie.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
A giant worm lands on you, squishing you instantly (Wow, that must really suck huh?)

Ok Seriously, you get the pie but then you're eaten by a giant worm. Ok that wasn't good either...

Ok, you get the pie and live happily eve- Beep that

Alright... You get the pie but as you eat it, it tastes SO GOOD that your head explodes. (There we go, thats better) :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat the Sun Chips) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

There :D

Pyrogasm

Reaction score
You get your sun chips, but then you realize that you don't want them any more so you set them down for eternity.

I wish aquter was anorexic, but, apart from that, still a perfectly normal person.

johnnyfire

Reaction score
Wish granted. But you guys get in a fight and he beats you.

I wish i had a cigar. (With no possibility of death or disease)

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Alright. You Have A Cigar. As You Light It, You Begin To SLowly Relax. You Get Another Cigar... And ANother... And ANother... And Another... Until You Run Out Of Money. As You walk down the street, you get hit by a truck :D

Sorry about the caps

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat the Sun Chips) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

It's gotta run out of loopholes eventually :D

Pyrogasm

Reaction score
They are Norwegian Sun Chips, and right as you're about to eat them... you realize this. Because you're a prejudiced, racist bastard you decide that you won't eat them after all, even though you really, really, really want them because you want to destroy the Norwegian economy.

I wish that I didn't have to get a root canal next week.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wish granted. Nothing happened eventually o_O

I wish I have perfectly normal (everything is normal about it) Barbecue that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Barbecue, that I’m 100% sure is a Barbecue, that’s will not expire due to my wish, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before and/or after I eat the Barbecue and if i get one i eat the Barbecue first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish committee does not have the power to stop this wish due to my wish, I really really only want to eat the Barbecue and won't have a craving to eat more than enough of my money or enough to make me get full and I'm 100% sure that I am hungry and 100% that I have enough cash to make me full, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat the Barbecue, that is in my hand at this moment that I have gloves which will not contaminate the food I touch, that I wouldn't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day, that nobody else except for me wants it and it can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) and before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Barbecue the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine. Also, if there is a stick or something holding the Barbecue on/in the Barbecue, I would never ever eat the stick or anything that hold the Barbecue will not contaminate or do something bad to the Barbecue. Also, I am no racist on the food because it is my favorite and nothing can change my mind even the slightest bit that I only and no one else can change it due to my wish and no one can command/tell/do anything that would affect my mind on not eating the Barbecue. I would have mental problems but I would still eat the Barbecue with no effect on me and if I already eat the Barbecue, nothing would happen to me or the other Barbecues I would eat and the Barbecue would appear without anyone noticing that it is weird and it would not be involved on stealing or anything other thing that can make me go at a bad streak or make me a criminal or anything other that is bad to the Human kind and the animal kind and the plant kind and any other kind. The wish I am wishing right now which is the wish involving the Barbecue which is almost copied from aquter will not be looped due to my wish and nothing can change it and it will not have bad side effects also due to my wish.

-----------------------
Excluded on the wish: (Also includes the dashes on the top of the words/symbolds/spaces "Excluded on the wish: (A")
LOLZ! This wish is loopable, there is a weakness at every wish.

Mmage

Reaction score
Ok, heres one i was gonna pull on aquater.

You wish for (Your object) BUT as soon as you do, you wish NOT to have it (You both said that your wishes cant be changed by anyone besides u, so YOU wished for wish to stop. Bam)

Oh wait wait i got another

You wish for (your object) but you have 2 mouths! (you never said anything about GAINING extra body parts, only about losing) Then u cant decide which to eat them in, so you die of starvation.

2 loopholes. I could say about 5 more, but i must save them for everyone else who tries to get me with an "unloopable wish".

I wish that zombies took over the earth, my freinds and i could hide in a mall, we would then kill all zombies without haveing any damage on ourselves (no body parts lost, no casualties) we would then come out once we found the gun shop and save the world and then everthing would be as it was before the attack exept that we are heros. We cant die,be hurt, we do come out, everthing does go back to normal and the mall has everything we need.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
You are fighting the zombies when one of them bites you. After you finish off the zombies, you are no longer immune to damage. Soon, the T-Virus spreads throughout your body and you start a zombie rampage :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat the Sun Chips) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

THAT SECOND ONE HAS BEEN IN THERE FOR A LONG TIEM NOW! :D

Pyrogasm

Reaction score
As Mmage said: You wish for (Your object) BUT as soon as you do, you wish NOT to have it (You both said that your wishes cant be changed by anyone besides you, so YOU wished for wish to not have them. Bam).

You can figure out what's wrong with your anti-loop.

I wish that Adolf Hitler's real full name was "Cuddles the Fluffy, Pink Dinosaur" and that he hadn't comitted suicide.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
He never suicided, and his name was a trick into getting close to people to assassinate. He then made himself immortal with a potion and killed you.

I wish that people would stop trying to make wishes without loopholes

Volkof

Reaction score
I'm sry but your wish has loopholes too, so it cant be fuilfilled :D

I wish I can download and install all programs in my PC in just 1 second without overheating it

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
The programs all contain viruses, and as they rapidly streamline into your Hard Drive, they cause a massive lag attack, shutting it down and getting Aquter his non-loopholeable Sun Chips.

Then you wake up. But you've wet the bed.

Sorry Aquter. :D

I wish to be an inch taller.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Wish granted, magik turns you an inch taller, then turns u TO an inch, whihc then you get stepped on by a dog and die.

I wish Super smash brothers came out toamrrow, with nothing bad to happen, it stays out, i get it, and nothing naturally/unnaturally bad can happen to me or the game until the end of time, letting me play it as much as i want, i wont get addicted, and i wont get fat, and i wanted them, they cant disapper, NOTHING BAD in a descriptiion of wishing can happen, and that all loopholes that can be found will have loopholes, disabling their loophole, making this wish have no loophole!!

*offtopic* XD last wish of mine was for people to stop trying to make wishes without loopholes, but mine isnt UBER LONG, so i think its ok

I wish I have perfectly normal (everything is normal about it) Barbecue that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Barbecue, that I’m 100% sure is a Barbecue, that’s will not expire due to my wish, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before and/or after I eat the Barbecue and if i get one i eat the Barbecue first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish committee does not have the power to stop this wish due to my wish, I really really only want to eat the Barbecue and won't have a craving to eat more than enough of my money or enough to make me get full and I'm 100% sure that I am hungry and 100% that I have enough cash to make me full, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat the Barbecue, that is in my hand at this moment that I have gloves which will not contaminate the food I touch, that I wouldn't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day, that nobody else except for me wants it and it can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) and before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Barbecue the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine. Also, if there is a stick or something holding the Barbecue on/in the Barbecue, I would never ever eat the stick or anything that hold the Barbecue will not contaminate or do something bad to the Barbecue. Also, I am no racist on the food because it is my favorite and nothing can change my mind even the slightest bit that I only and no one else can change it due to my wish and no one can command/tell/do anything that would affect my mind on not eating the Barbecue. I would have mental problems but I would still eat the Barbecue with no effect on me and if I already eat the Barbecue, nothing would happen to me or the other Barbecues I would eat and the Barbecue would appear without anyone noticing that it is weird and it would not be involved on stealing or anything other thing that can make me go at a bad streak or make me a criminal or anything other that is bad to the Human kind and the animal kind and the plant kind and any other kind. The wish I am wishing right now which is the wish involving the Barbecue which is almost copied from aquter will not be looped due to my wish and nothing can change it and it will not have bad side effects also due to my wish.

thats jus too long man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.