The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
No one likes SNL and your bbq got burnt

I WIS I COULD WRITE THE LETTER TAT COMES BEFORE TE LETTER "I".

mr_fj

Reaction score
you can now... in the word wish :D

i wish that a gm on this site, was in the mood for closing this thread forever, and did it :p :D

Mmage

Reaction score
TOO LATE! The GM closed us down. Then everyone went to get a bot at stealthbot.net and went on a GM vs Bot WAR! And WoW, Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, and all the other games were shut down becouse of it. All becouse of your wish! MWUAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

I wish i wasnt sick, and that i cant get worse sick, can only get better (being ni teleport or dieing and so on is worse).

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
You become cured, however, your body never got the chance to produce antibodies to the sickness and it comes back a week later.

I wish for some Sun Chips.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
You choke on the sun chips and they cut your thrat until you are dead.

I wish i could get this god dam ps2 emulater to work!

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wish granted, it works now, but your computer is broken because of the viruses..

I wish for BBQ (Tocino)
WTF?

Rad

Reaction score
You get your tocino bbq whatever but halfway through you realize theres a BBQ'd rats head in it and throw up all over it :)

I wish for all spiders to disappear forever ~! theres no bad side to this wish :D

Tonks

Reaction score
I wish for all spiders to disappear forever ~! theres no bad side to this wish :D

No bad side, eh?

A new creature pops up that we name "redips's," which have many long legs and come in many different species and some are poisonous and all are gross and bad.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
No wish :D

I wish I had a perfectly normal (even size, texture, everything is normal about it) bag of Sun Chips(that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the bag, that i'm 100% sure are sun chips, thats 1 month from expiring, i'm in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, i've never lost any important body part before, I have no assignments that could keep my busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat that bag of Sun Chips) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, and then I live my life perfectly fine

Dang that took a lot of typing to get all the overused caps out :D

denmax

Reaction score
Well, this would happen....

You did not wish anything about YOU eating it, you only said the events WHEN you eat it but you did not say anything about eating the Sun Chips.

Also this one:
Originally posted by aquter
could keep my busy before

So then, you have bad grammar and you were given a GRAMMAR ASSIGNMENT which takes forever to take because of your bad grammar.. (j/k for you having bad grammar, it just took you forever to do it for no reason XD)..

I wish I had a perfectly normal

Shouldn't that be I will have? If you would say that, it would happen to the past, meaning it happened before you knowing it maybe after 1 month or something XD..

contents of the bag, that i'm 100%

What bag, you backpack with sh!t?

form, before

Original Saying with parenthesis:
form (That includes holes in the ground, unatural events, and even natural events), before

Okay, another thing, putting a coma will also do bad grammar XD..
Also thats unnatural events..
Meaning, a landslide hit your Sun Chips and it disappeared..

This has to be the longest loophole in MY entire life..

I wish for BBQ (Tocino)

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
No bbq for you, god ran out probably, or some hates you, realy realy hates you, thats why.

I wish for more Spongebob Squarepants episodes.

denmax

Reaction score
Wish granted. You have seen it unfinished, making you frustrated to go to Nickelodeon Studios and rant everyone in the cast, then, they gave you the special episode which lasts 2 seconds and made you happy.

I wish for Tocino (BBQ)

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
wish granted. w/e

i wish for no more stupid people.

Mmage

Reaction score
OMG ALL THE DUMB PEOPLE ARE GONE! Who are we going to outsmart time and time again to make us feel good?

I wish for a Halo 5 to come out(and everythign that comes before it is normal)

denmax

Reaction score
Wish granted. Halo 4 was "normal" not alien like [weird] so it would only be some boring stuff maybe like Sims.

I wish for Barbecue..

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
you got barbecue but flamed your garden. The fire burns your home, your family and you girl- /boyfriend. Now you are alone and see how all of them die...

I wish that world wasn't that rude^^

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Ok, now the world is more peaceful... too peaceful... eventually everyone kills each other because there is too much peace, causing world war 2 1/2 :D

I wish I have a perfectly normal (even size, texture, everything is normal about it) bag of Sun Chips(that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the bag of Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are sun chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes but I never wish that I won't eat that bag of Sun Chips) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the bag of sun chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine

Dang... that took a while :D

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
You eat the bag of Sun Chips, but the bag only and not the chips.

I wish someone would comment on the Hank Episodes *cough cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.