This trigger caused my Map to crash. Any alternative?

Cyte

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Chicken Eggs
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Chicken Eggs
    • Actions
      • Set ChickenEggCI[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20)] = (ChickenEggCI[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20)] + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ChickenEggCI[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20)] Equal to 2
        • Then - Actions
          • Set ChickenEggCharges[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20)] = (Charges remaining in (Item being manipulated))
          • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
          • Set ChickenEggCarrying[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20)] = (Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Chicken Eggs))
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Chicken Eggs)
          • Hero - Create Chicken Eggs and give it to (Triggering unit)
          • Item - Set charges remaining in (Last created item) to (ChickenEggCarrying[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20)] + ChickenEggCharges[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20)])
        • Else - Actions

Trigger:
  • Chicken Eggs Drop
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Loses an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Chicken Eggs
    • Actions
      • Set ChickenEggCI[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20)] = ChickenEggCI[(((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 20) - 1)]

My trigger is to make the items stack but it caused my map to crash. Help! :banghead:

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
Try turning off the triggers before you start running the actions, and then turning them back on afterwards.

Cyte

Reaction score
Thanks, now it doesn't crash the game, but sometimes the items can't be stacked properly. -_____-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.