Too many trees/ Unopenable with NewGen

TTR.Cloud

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm currently trying to edit my old map Tree Tag Revolution (Tree Tag is kind of dying and I'm hoping to revive it) but I can't open it with the NewGen WE to remove the limit on trees. I cannot save the map with so many trees on it. The map has over 1500 too many trees and it can't be opened with anything but World Editor Unlimited. WEU is supposed to have a limit removing feature but for some reason when you press the Patch button, nothing happens. If anyone knows a different world editor with a working limit remover or how to use something like Grimoire with World Editor Unlimited, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
NewGen can open maps with 7,000,000 trees, I mean it would take a while, but it could, It has no limits. Try enabling it somewhere.

TTR.Cloud

Reaction score
NewGen can open maps with 7,000,000 trees, I mean it would take a while, but it could, It has no limits. Try enabling it somewhere.
Yes, but my map is "protected" in a special way. I honestly don't even know how to open it because my friend/main map editor is the one who did it. If you try to open the map it will give you a few errors and say "TreeLordaeron.dll not found" or something pretty close to that. Then it crashes. I can open the map in WEU, I'm not really sure why. And I really don't want to have to deprotect it because I hate working in JASS.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
It is protected because it's protected. If you don't deprotect it you can't get at it. Stupid answer much?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.