Tower building help

ZulzZ

Reaction score
okay so i wan't to make my hero be able to build towers, and i filled in my towers in the structures built section, but when i wanna build my tower it just get build 10% and nothing more happens, i've tried making the towers undead race if they then could self build, but they doesn't

how to make them self-build?

ZulzZ

Reaction score
that the towers i try to built gets stuck when i've just started building a tower

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
btw that the worker need an repair ability to build an building, unleash that its the undead worker's summoning... it sems for me, to be whats happening;)

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
try basing the build ability off of the tiny buildings ability

ex. build guard tower would be based off of the tiny tower ability, build great hall is based off of the tiny great hall etc.

foodflare

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
um you could either make the hero classified as undead or give the hero repair as an active ability.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> tried making the towers undead race

The race of the worker is more important.

> classified as undead

It's the race that's doing it, not the classification.

> try basing the build ability off of the tiny buildings ability

That would limit the Hero to 1 building...

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
well it really wouldnt limit the hero to one building if you just either use different tiny building abilities or if youjust change the base order id then you should be able to build multiple buildings no?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
well it really wouldnt limit the hero to one building if you just either use different tiny building abilities or if youjust change the base order id then you should be able to build multiple buildings no?

There only is one such ability. (Yes, all those in the list are the same really)
And you can not change the order ID...

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
okay well scratch my idea then i didnt know that

well actually instead of order id i mean order string or whatever it is you change if youo have two spells based off of teh same thing, the correct name escapes me at the moment. however you probbaly are better off just making the unit an undead worker

ZulzZ

Reaction score
Undead build ability was the thing

i had already tried with the tiny tower thing but that was only one tower wich wasn't enough for me, so yes, the undead race did make it possible and fortunately i also found out how to make the icon not undead as my hero is humanly, and is in a force called Humans & Elves :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.