Trigger based on holding A

Oreo_clan

Reaction score
Okay, so we all know that it's fully possible to trigger something to happen when you press/release an arrow key (up, down, left, or right). We can also trigger things to happen when you hold down the key (basically trigger based on the time between press and release). But is it possible to do the same thing but with any other key on the keyboard? Namely Q, W, E, R, T, and Y (of course if it works with one, it should work with all).

If it is, please tell me how, and post it in case I don't understand in the first explanation. Also, I'm not too good with JASS (was going to try and learn it a few years ago, but I stopped making maps soon after and never got around to it).

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
how can you make a spell? you create a spell you attach a hotkey to it and then when it it cast you make a trigger.....so create an invisible ability -with channel and set at options "disable other abilities : False"- and add it to the units you like and then cast it like pressing a button

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
You cant Hold on letters, you can just use spells and base their hotkey at ABAKHGFJKLKNISCA. Pressing is allowed, holding is not, But you can use a converter tool, which converts DOWN LEFT UP RIGHT, to WASD

For the tool, go here.

canons200

Reaction score
a trigger can happen where holding any key in the keyboard........ Yes, it can be happen but not in war craft 3 lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.