Trigger help

Forsakener

Reaction score
Help me this should work.... I mean all they do is just stand where they are and not move i want them to move to the region i said for them to move to.....
this is the trigger
Code:
Events: A unit enters Region 1
Conditions:
Actions:
If ((Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Frodo ) then do (Unit - Order (Matching unit) to Move To (Center of Region 010 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Gimli) then do (Unit - Order (Matching unit) to Move To (Center of Region 006 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Merry) then do (Unit - Order (Matching unit) to Move To (Center of Region 005 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
and so on...[CODE]
:banghead::banghead:

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
Help me this should work.... I mean all they do is just stand where they are and not move i want them to move to the region i said for them to move to.....
this is the trigger
Code:
Events: A unit enters Region 1
Conditions:
Actions:
If ((Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Frodo ) then do (Unit - Order (Matching unit) to Move To (Center of Region 010 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Gimli) then do (Unit - Order (Matching unit) to Move To (Center of Region 006 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
If ((Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Merry) then do (Unit - Order (Matching unit) to Move To (Center of Region 005 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
and so on...[CODE]
:banghead::banghead:[/QUOTE]

Order Matching unit ---> matching unit does not exist here, make it entering or triggering unit...

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
1. Create separate triggers for each unit-type, the Else - Do nothing is telling to computer not to do your other unit-types.

2. Don't do (Matching Unit) do triggering unit.

EDIT: Lol, two people posted while I was typing.

Forsakener

Reaction score
Nothing is working im trying to do this for a cinimatic does it stop them? I dont have pause units on

Forsakener

Reaction score
Hey I figured it out... I had them respawn into it so they didnt actually enter it so i fixed it and now it works thanks ppl

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.