Trigger to stop AOE Attack

Leatherneck

Reaction score
I know how to and have made a trigger that does NOT allow someone to attack an Allied Unit. Is there a way to make a trigger to STOP someone from using an AOE attack on a allied Unit?

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What do you mean by "stop"? If you mean that you want an Aoe spell to not damage allied units then just change the targets allowed under the ability itself...

Solu9

Reaction score
Hmm if that's the case then the solution is kinda the same. Just the targets allowed by the unit instead of ability.

Leatherneck

Reaction score
I mean when you are allied to someone, you can still kill their structures with AOE attack(Damage), just not Direct attack. Is there a trigger that can stop that. If you take away the Ground Target under the ability, it doesn't have AOE damage anymore, it just has direct Hit attack damage, right?

Solu9

Reaction score
You mean attacks like the Demolisher's Ground Attack right? Find the stat that says "Combat - Attack 1 - Area of effect target" and check the "enemy" field.

Leatherneck

Reaction score
Right now, the targets allowed are Ground, Enemy, Neutral. But, still able to Ally attack structure with them.

Solu9

Reaction score
Hm seems like Ground Attack automatically damages allies. I have never really used the attack type. I can't see a way around this unless you are willing to trigger the whole attack.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.