UI Skins not Showing.

Twilight33

Reaction score
Hi I started messing with UI skins today. When i started i had all 4 tiles working and showing up properly, but after i did a few alterations to the 4 tiles and tried again my 4th tile no longer shows up for some reason. can someone look at these and tell me whats going on here?

TerranUITile012.jpg

TerranUITile022.jpg

TerranUITile032.jpg

TerranUITile043.jpg

Cokemonkey11

Reaction score
Are you sure you didn't accidently resize them or save them incorrectly (wrong bit-depth or compression?)

Twilight33

Reaction score
i am fairly sure let me check again.

EDIT: yes everything is fine from what i can see. i have even gone as far as rebuilding tile 4 three times from scratch and im still not getting it to work.

EDIT2: i just extracted the the default tile 4 from the mpg. and imported and set it up for the interface, and its still not showing either. is my World Edit messing up or is it something im using for file conversion? im using Irfanview, MS Paint, and BLPconv.

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey care to show me where you learned about editting the UI? If ya do I'll go look and see if I can find what is wrong with yours. :eek:

Twilight33

Reaction score
lol didn't really learn it from anywhere. kind of figured it out myself. its not to hard really. you just need 4 images with a certain dimensions, Then Convert them to .blp format, import them, and then go to Advanced->Game Interface. Click use custom interface, and then replace the following paths with the 4 tile images.

Image - Console Texture 1 UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile01
Image - Console Texture 2 UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile02
Image - Console Texture 3 UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile03
Image - Console Texture 4 UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile04

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hmm not sure I understand it very well myself. Sorry. I did take a look. Good luck.:cool:

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
Hmm not sure I understand it very well myself. Sorry. I did take a look. Good luck.:cool:

How should I work with you if you keep ignoring my private messages.
I mean seariously, I sent you like 10 now.

On-Topic: You have to use the pathes wich were give on the website.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you changed the alpha channels at all? (Black = transparent, White = opaque)

Twilight33

Reaction score
Have you changed the alpha channels at all? (Black = transparent, White = opaque)

no i haven't because i don't know how to do that. what should they be set to and how do i change them. maybe one of the format conversion programs i am using has done something to them.

You have to use the pathes wich were give on the website.

I would use the paths on the website except i made these UI tiles myself from scratch using MS Paint.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.