Undead Vs. Demon Hunter wcr

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Has Been Removed. Clearing Out Needless Attachments
Response to what has been said in this thread: I thought it was good enough to post. We didn't plan it, it was a battle on b.net. I'm sry if im not a master wc player up to your high standards, but you will just have to deal with it and SHOVE IT (talking to haters)

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Though a bit vague introduction, replay was worth watching it. There were many chances to win game. Using early game time to pump up Demon Hunter helped push back middle game Undead overwhelming army. Both sides didn' t give up, new Scourge forces crawled to front lines. Each attack weakened Night Elf more and more. Despite hopeless situation Demon Hunter fought bravely. Slaying enemies whenever opportunity came. That finally turned the odds of war. Has Demon hunter strength to end it, once and for all ?

Blood Shaman

Reaction score
Nice replay definetly worth watching, You played very well.

But man that player was really good at using the DH. :eek:

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Actually I dont think they are overpower, maybe there was somthing I could have done to kill him. I think I should have leveled in the begining more then it probably wouldn't happen.... But he just kept running away!..

Yep im pretty good with UD. Any challengers?

luckbox

Reaction score
this had to be one of the noobiest replays i had ever seen.
wth @ all the comments.
both sides had terrible micro. ud wasnt evern creeping
Ne didnt even tech and just massed like a noob
same with undead. i was crying at how bad both of u were.

DONT WASTE UR TIME.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
someone ban this mofo pls.

ANYWAYS, you did ok.. how long have u played for? Where do u play? i wna vs u for fun ... =/

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
wth @ all the comments.

DONT WASTE UR TIME.

:mad: You have absolutely no obligation to respond. Do you wonder why you are on negative rep? Feel lucky I haven't -repped you. I wanna see a replay of you against either of these "noobs". :mad:

I would last about 3 minutes against either opponents. Sephiroth_VII has taught me the value of siege weapons in the game (see end!) as well as controlling the map.

karkamas has showed us all how effectively a Hero can be deployed against an opponent in drawing fire and distraction, while he rebuilds his base in a secret(?) location.

There were some points in the game where some simple moves could've turned the game. If karkamas had uprooted his buildings and made the short walk to the other goldmine, he might have had more time to develop and more gold to survive with.

Both sides would've benefited greatly with higher technology and spellcasters, but I was entertained and on the edge of my seat the whole time! Make us some more like this! :D

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
luckbox is right. Don't waste your time.

You played allright but if I want to look a replay i prefer a really good one.
Things you did bad:
-your micro was bad. I gues you just use the attack command behind the enemies lines. And you didn't bother to retreat with low-HP units.
-you also sent low HP units in battle
-you learnt the vamp aura as a first skill when you only had the beetles as melee units
-you didn't suround the demon hunter even if you tried 2-3 times. Is that so difficult?!
-well at some point of attacking the NE it would have been more clever to creep

However the NE was even worse:
-didn't seem to know the basic build order very well
-massed dryads against you abnomations. lol.
-Learnt fireburn with DH and rarely used it
-etc, I wont continue this since he wont read the critism anyway.

Luckbox said it little hard but WTH do you think? The 'noobiest' wasn't allright but he was the only one giving at least a little bit of critism... omg...

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I agree with Ninja_sheep, even if it seems contradictory to my previous post. (At least Ninja_sheep can lay down his criticism constructively...)

There are things that were definitley overlooked. I personally do not approve of the often monotype army, there must be diversity in battle. A few spellcasters would've thrown the outcome for either side, and heavier units would've lead to some more interesting and difficult battles.

HOWEVER the replay really set out to do one thing, and that was to show how effectively a DH could be used against an opponent, with rather entertaining results. I bet the players don't care what we say, they just wanted to show us their impressive use of the DH.

That's my final word.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
wth @ all the comments.

DONT WASTE UR TIME.
I agree, but in not nearly in such a harsh way.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.