/\ Underworld Sea /\

morno

Reaction score
NEW's: a frend is going to make a banner for my project.. he will get all the credit for it.

here is my new map. I'm hoping you will have as fun helping me whit this map as i am making it :) The name is fixed.. Screenshots is here now :) this is a RPG whit blizzard like styles..

Story:

You will begin at a ruin of a secret cult. Who a sientist think have summond the fearsome god Konko. Konko was sealed in a cave becose he wanted to flood the whole world in water but why?.. no one knows mutch about the cult, but we know this that they are not humens anymore.. but if they are not human anymone then what are they? can you uncover the reason why they are not human anymore?

Progress:
Terrian: 80% Done
Triggers: 3% Done
Units: 0% Done
Quest: 3% Done

Other Info:

For all to know im not english. I'm Swdish and so all know my english needs more work.. i will try and update my map and this page evry day.

Screenshots:

Attachments

• Doors.jpg
    Doors.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Enterens.jpg
    Enterens.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 285
  • good.jpg
    good.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 287
  • Underworld who.jpg
    Underworld who.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 295

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Can you show us screenshots of your 50%? :p

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
By the way, please improve your grammar. People will laugh if they play a game that says "Allmost tho..." well, I would at least.

Oh, and the map name could use improvement. Underwater Sea seems kind of redundant.

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
I third that name problem....lol....underwater sea...

Also screenies would be nice.....

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you create a topic about one of your project make sure you give enough info for us to criticise your work.

As of now the only thing we can tell you is: Good luck :cool:

C

crazynut999

just some ideas on different names b/c i really do think you should change it

-Ocean of Fear
-Blood Water
-Water War
-Underwater Madness

these are completly random b/c you dont have a bunch but its about cults and water... so i just thought of some

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Your terrain is a little too square and bland. Change it up a bit. Throw in some noise. Add some doodads.

morno

Reaction score
The Terrian have been getting better but i can't get it better this is my max cualety that i can do.. hope you all like it :)

morno

Reaction score
Hey all im back from my dorment sleep.. the bad thing is that my map's are gone from my comp :'( i hope to get them back..

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.