Unit Portraits Became Darker?

nardretor

Reaction score
Oh c'mon! Why should I get a real copy if I already have the game?

Nvm the copy... This problem came to me just a few days ago.

Well, I'm going to show you guys the latest version of my map after a few days to check if my map has no problems at all... just the game....

Moon_Raven

Reaction score
Nah, I have Nvidia GFX260 and have the same problem too, but it doesn't bother me that much. So I wouldn't say it s becuase of the card.

nardretor

Reaction score
Mine is Nvidia GeForce 8400... It's just new... bought it three months ago... It reduced 30% of the lag because I suffer from lag before I had this.

Well, it seems that many players have this problem too... You're right that it doesn't bother too much but I really want to see good faces of units. It irritates me...

And... the reason why I asked you guys about this problem is because this isn't NORMAL... Well, it's been three years ago since I loved Warcraft 3 graphics and gameplay... I don't want to break that love with warcraft... ^^

sithin

Reaction score
hmmm have u sent the map for others 2 try? cos if some1 doesnt have a problem with the wc but with the map, it isolates it... is it dark on any other maps uv made/played/campaigned?

Moon_Raven

Reaction score
It's not map related, it happens sometimes in some maps, sometimes doesn't, sometimes it happens in some maps in which it usually doesn't happen...No pattern

nardretor

Reaction score
Heh... Cool... LOL... I don't know but it is really a problem for me... I always look at portraits everytime I click a unit... It's my mannerism.... So... now, things changed... so weird... it's uncomfortable for me... specially the face of the priest... >_<

pictureprob4.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.