upgrades

G

ok .. ive downloaded stardraft and used arsenal to edit the upgrades .. i want to make more than 3 upgrades .. but now to make this work i have to make a cwad file wich means everyone else who plays (multiplayer) would have to have the patchloader?
.. but how come i can play other maps on battlenet that have more than 3 upgrades without using a patchloader.. im just wondering is there some other way of doing this ..? is there a way to export the edited files the .mback into pq ?

H

HELLSS

blek

Don't use cwads and stardraft and arsenal for a simple thing like more than 3 upgrades...

go to http://customc.net and down;load "Emerald Platinum 2K1" theres a image-link to it on the main page as well as in the downloads section. that editpr can do 255 (as high as possible) upgrades as well as MANY other nice things which you'll figure out by reading up on it at it's page. if you still need help reply here or at that sites forum.

A

Asptamer

huh

ok. I used stardraft/arsenal, made a cwad or whatever it's called, patched staredit for more than 3 upgrades, and it seems to work. do u mean that not everyone will be able to play that map?

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
I'm not sure it will work or not... but just do what HELLSS said and get a modified editor to get more then 3 upgrades.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.