Variables and Arrayz

YoyoZ

Reaction score
Hey, just wonder, this is for a multiboard

I want to make a multiboard for each player,
I have a few variables, first is, lets say 'unit levels', there are lets say 5 units, so 'unit levels' will be an array with 5. Now i have 3 players. So i want to make a variable which is 'Unit levels all players' This has an array of 3 for each player. Now, how can i put this all together?

this is what want

For loop A, 1-3
For loop B, 1-5
For multiboard[intA] post 'Unit levels all players'[intA][intB]

Do you know what i mean?

Sorry if its a bit confusing...

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
You need two arrays. A unit array (unless you want to show the levels? I didnt get that. If so, use an integer) and an integer array. You also need an integer (non-array).

Trigger:
  • Player Group - Pick all players in All Players (or whatever represents your 3 players)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick all units owned by Player 1 and do
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set UnitVar[IntVar] = Picked Unit
          • Set IntVar = IntVar + 1
      • Set PlayerInt[(Player Number of Picked Player)] = IntVar[

Now with that, PlayerInt[Player Number] shows at which array each player's units end. For example if player 1 has 4 units. This runs and arrays 0-3 get set to his units. All the units have been picked, then PlayerInt[1] gets set to 3. That means that everything between 0 and PlayerInt[1] (3) is owned by red. Then if player 2 has 2 units, it runs again for him. UnitVar[4] and [5] get set to those. Then PlayerInt[2] gets set to 5. That means everything between PlayerInt[1] and PlayerInt[2] (3 and 5) is owned by player 2.

Get it?

YoyoZ

Reaction score
wow, thats complicated, mite just do it the old fashion slow way...lol..thanks tho...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.