vBulletin Problem

BlueSin

Reaction score
I've been toying around with vbulletin, and everything has been going smoothly and easily until now. All of a sudden when I refreshed my forum, nearly all the images were replaced with alt text (the text that happens when you highlight a picture). What could be the cause of this? Did I accidentally enable/disable an option?

I attached a screenshot of what I mean.

Thanks. :)

V

Vector

If you've got a host, it may be possible that you've exceeded your bandwidth.

I'd suggest changing the theme of your vBulletin forum to see if the images for a different theme work. If they don't, then it's either bandwidth or a setting. If they do work, then something has happened to that particular theme.

Also try clearing your browser's cache. This will force the browser to get all of the files from scratch.

--Vector

BlueSin

Reaction score
Alright thanks for responding, though I don't think it's the bandwidth. I've got my fingers crossed for clearing my cache, if that doesn't work I'll wait a bit since I'm getting a GreenFox style soon.

+rep :)

Edit: Scratch that, I need to spread some more first.

Edit II: Okay I figured it out, it was just a directory problem. :eek:

Tonks

Reaction score
Nice. Personally I prefer the lighter forum skins. The dark one kind of puts me in a trance... lol
Maybe add a choice of what skins to use?

BlueSin

Reaction score
You can, but right now it's set that you have to register first. I still haven't had the time to configure everything. :)

Silver_Eagle

Reaction score
very good skin...

what will your forum be about?

but, you do not have to answer, have good luck with it.

and when it happens again, clear your browser's cache if it won't be a diretory problem.

Have a nice forum,

~Silver_E.

BlueSin

Reaction score
Thanks. It will be about a custom map for warcraft I made. If you look at the intro page, and go to 'home' it shows details.

Also another thing that's bothering me. Where is the option to disable the Reputation Power (not reputation) in the user title?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.