victory conditions, help please

liamthx

Reaction score
im trying to make the victory condition for my map
but i cant work it out

i need it to be
theres 3 units, and for 1 team to win, the other 2 have to be dead.

could any1 help me out?

ta.

D

david2cool

OK i think i can help.

E: Time Periodic 1 sec
C: And (Multiple Functions) Unit is Dead// Unit is Dead// Unit is Alive// Unit is alive// etc
A: Game: Victory to Blah blah

I would do something like that :D

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
I' m getting moderately irritated by suggesting periodic events as solution while better alternatives are available. I give you hint this question has been asked countless times.
First event needs to be 'Unit Dies', it' s generic event. Then store to 3 different unit variables your units who need to be killed. As for conditions use 'Or any conditions are true'. Make unit comparisons - triggering unit is yourUnitVariableName. YourUnitVariable is unit variable name (Choose name yourself, but variable type needs to be unit.). Create one integer variable too and increase it in actions by one. Like this:

yourIntegerVariable = yourIntegerVariable + 1

After you have increased it use integer comparison and check if yourIntegerVariable is equal to or greater than 2 (Because 2 of 3 units had to be dead, if conditions aren' t met integer isn' t increased too.). For that use 'If/ Then/ Else Multiple Actions'. In 'If/ Then/ Else' actions part pick your Team 1 player group and for each picked player do Victory. This is rough
example. If you get stuck ask, but before that, well you know what to do...

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.