Video Card Questions!!

HappyPeasant

Reaction score
Hey guys got another question on this new computer im getting.

1. One of the games im going to start play (Guild Wars) requires a ATI Radeon 9000 / GeForce 4 Ti Series

2. Come to WoW requires a ATI Radeon X1600 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT

Now on the computer that im getting it comes with NVIDIA GeForce 7100 graphics with TurboCache

My question is with GW whats the difference in what i have and what it needs
Also on WoW what is the difference between those two NVIDIA GeForces? alot?

Logical_1

Advisor
Reaction score
For GW, you'll be fine. For WoW, the 7600 is a good deal better than a 7100. If at all possible, save some money and upgrade your video card as soon as possible. For gaming, the video card can make the biggest difference in the experience you have playing (with memory/RAM being a close scond).

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
For a good performance/price card get a 3850 or 3870, or 8600 or 8800.

HappyPeasant

Reaction score
Thanks guys. For upgrading can you do that on the website or is it a.. Take it in buy a new one replace it pay and get it back?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Buy new video card. Insert new card.
I suggest you get someone who knows what they're doing to do this though.

needsthehelp

Reaction score
Thanks guys. For upgrading can you do that on the website or is it a.. Take it in buy a new one replace it pay and get it back?

If your going to replace anything do it yourself. Most things come with directions all you got to do is "read them". Best place for buying computer parts would be newegg. Highly recommendable. Very good prices.

Now unless you already did get the 7100, it is near the start of the 7 series which its an ok card but the 7600 has more clockpower which will have better frame rates "performance". To be honest I would recommend anyone to get a 8600 it is a good video card to start for an 8 series and good price. Image quality looks great.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.