View Unanswered Posts

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a button (Perhaps a drop-down of "New Posts") called, "View Unanswered Posts". This would show a list of posts that have no replies within the last 24 hours or so. This would be very useful for questions being answered faster, and some interesting topics being found faster.

Thanks for considering,
Cheesy

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Argh, aparently the search won't update, and will become outdated as soon as one of those threads gets a reply. :(

(Yet another reason for this feature.)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
By "OP" I assume you mean Original Poster which was you who provided no link?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
OP is also Original Post. Which means the content of the first post. Which was unanswered posts. Which means posts with 0 replies. Which cancels New posts that include threads with new replies.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Ah, now I get it. Sorry. There may be some search option with it, like checking for the most recent threads.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Thanks, it's useful, but grabs topics from any point in time, which is kind of annoying. And sorry, I didn't realise phyrex1an was a staff member.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah, it's going to end up showing posts in areas you don't want to see. Example: You hit "View Unanswered Posts" in the World editor help zone, and you see 10 or so posts from the RP section.

This would be fixed if it was done to the currently viewing board, and wouldn't be a problem, but if it was to be made and be made like other forum system styles, it would show posts in all sections.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> but grabs topics from any point in time
Are you sure? To me it only displays Today and Yesterday (link kc gave).

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I don't mind what section it would go to, I just mean unanswered posts throughout the whole forum.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.