Views

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yes.
and if i look at it 20 then it's 20 from me...I think.

sqrage

Reaction score
Seemingly (using this thread as a test) each person that views it adds 1 even if they view it more than once.

Not sure if that is a changeable because on other forums each refresh counts as a view.

Or it might even be for every new post, your new view is counted. Wait for someone that knows about this to give an official answer. :p

U are a noob

Reaction score
Seemingly (using this thread as a test) each person that views it adds 1 even if they view it more than once.

Not sure if that is a changeable because on other forums each refresh counts as a view.

Or it might even be for every new post, your new view is counted. Wait for someone that knows about this to give an official answer. :p
LOL. I've been experimenting trying to figure it out.. still nothing...
Edit: Ok I think its one view for the first view you do. Then every time you post after its another view.

Reaction score
The count isnt Unique, it counts everytime you refresh it because I could view my own like 5 times

EDIT: No wait i think it is Unique.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
No, the views just don't update automatically. Post views are updated like every 5 or 10 minutes. Forum software does things in intervals in order to save resources. Think of views as a web page impression - everyone who views a thread counts as a view. If you view the thread multiple times that are still move views.

Reaction score
Are they so long as 10 minutes? Thought that maximum would be 5 :p

Do you know what would be fun, forum views :D, think of that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.