Vulcansurge's Maps Thread

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Vulcansurge's ORPG v.1.0 coming soon (about time too...)

Havent seen you online yet Elmst. Ive been waiting to test MOTHERSHIPS before i get back to working on it. Make sure you try and get on battle.net a bit more over the next few days so i can catch you.

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Vulcansurge's ORPG v1.00 is official!
You can now download it from www.epicwar.com
Thanks to everyone who has helped me in getting this far!

My custom spells have been removed temporarily.

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ill see you on there. (hope your on for more than an hour...)

EDIT: Didnt see you. *Sob. Cry*

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Elmst PM me that message next time please. I need to wait for my bro to get off WC3, and i need to be one the other computer in the study to host, gimmie a sec.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Hmm... Motherships looks fairly interesting. I'd beta test, but I'm swamped with stuff at the moment...

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
What he has done so far isn't that interesting, but it's still fun and flashy! Not like blinker flashy, but looks awesome. Just a few ships with items right now lol

Thumbs up vulcan :)
Glad to help if I can...

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Have you ever done any skinning elmst? or do u know anyone who can remove the splash skins of custer rockets? That is really annoying in space games, not realistic...

Does your friend post here at thehelper?

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Vulcansurge's ORPG v1.01:

- Fixed a terrain problem, tree stuck in the way making it impossible, without the help of an expensive spell, to complete the Mayor's Report quest
- Changed the tinting colour of the water to add realism (a feature I had been meaning to add for a while, never got around to it).

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
No, my friend does not post here.

Anyhow, I do skin however.
Instead of using cluster rockets though, you should use a diff model that doesn't twist and bend. Maybe the cannon tower one.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Oh wait... That may leave a mark too lol

Hmm... Well, I could do it for you in a bit. I have school in 7 minutes >.<

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
sure. is it hard to do? will you be up until midnight completing a no splash skin version of cluster rockets? (or other ones) Im not serious lolol. sounds pretty easy to do.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Yeah... I could replace it with a 1 pixel black dot, or waste my time making a 1 transparent pixel.
Would you mind it just being a black pixel?

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Vulcansurge's ORPG v1.02:

- Added -share command, a basic system to allow sharing of items dropped by creeps, and prevents loot hogs.
- Changed EXP rate from 145% to 170%
- Overall changes to the price of spells and incresed the damage dealt by the 'Flaming Core' and 'Frozen Core' spells from 20 to 30.
- Mapped basic area for the PVP arena, which will hold contests between heros in three different modes (hopefully). Head to Head, Elimination and Full House.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.