war3imported

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
Ok I'm pretty sure everyone who imports models and icons and skins and whatever in WC3E you have to set the "war3imported" to "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\" for "BTN" "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDissabled\" for "DISBTN" and so on.

Personally I'm very fed up of copy > pasting the new part.

So I wondered...is there a program which auto applies the correct paths since they are the same for BTN DISBTN PASBTN and so on (something which "sees" BTN and replaces war3imported with ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\ and so on).

Is there such a program?

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
With a little hard work, it could grow bigger as the bees say.

A little... How do you import 326 files? o_O And I still have more icons to add and I just started on the itemization of the map. At least I finished all the models and spells. Still have minor trigger tinkering...With 176 triggers XD

I've put a lot of effort here and I wanna make this map nice. It's out for beta testing and some friends of mine tested it. They liked it so far...but I still have work to do.

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
Its the task you took on, best idea is to just do it. Or give up...

Terrabull

Veteran Member (Done that)
Reaction score
World Editor Unlimited has a import manager that is more friendly than normal. It should be able to help you out.
Edit: CidZero, he doesn't want someone else to do it, he is just looking for a shortcut to a very tedious part of map-making.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.