Other Warcraft The Board Game

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
You know.... sometimes I get bored and I start a project that i don't finish...well this time i finished that project and it worked out pretty good..... I think. So without anything smart to say i present to you

Warcraft The Board Game- Alpha

The GamePlay You start with a worker. Find a place to settle and build your castle. The Castle is your Main building. All of your units get builded form there. The units can't moove. They have the Blink Ability wich will be the only way to moove.Build An army and assault your oponents.Now is the time to say that the only resourse in this map is time. The units don't cost any gold lumber or limit. They just need time.If you look at the buildings that your worker can build you will see that he can build some other buildings. They also need only time.Take for example the tower. You will need about 60 seconds to build it, but placed on tactical places and supported by a mage or 2 it can be really helpfull.

Anyway, This shloud cover the game baisic game play for now. Let's look at some "secrets". First of all in WTBG it is kinda....hard for most people to moove their units one at a time so here is a rather easy way- select some units. Use the hotkey "B" to blink.then pres tab to go to the next type of units. It works like a charm when you use it a coupple of times. Second, Look at the atack types descriptions. Here we have the Rock, paper sizers game, meaning that one atak type will do 200%DMG to an armor type and 50% DMG to another.Last but not least all of the units have the same atack speed.

Game Sugjestions:
Sugjestion- Shloud Evry Atack type have a unique ability?(Example- The Units With Bash Atack Type will have a chance to make enemies dizzy)

Shloud Castles sell only "Captins"- Units with auras and mass teleport that train weaker units, with the same atack and armor type.

Some Random Notes:

Change log- Apha version released. I am not sure if I will continue to work on this project...I need feedback.

And I will get some screenshots ASAP.(atleast i think so)

Map is playable!!!!

Seriously.... i need some feed back. And it is not recomended to play the map if you have not read the description above.

Lord

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
And now... the payback! :D

The idea is pretty unique. I like chess-like games. If I were you I'd trigger a new 'mass blink' ability, and when you order your castle to spawn a footman, instead of 1 make it throw out about 4. Add this team to a unit group and when you use the mass blink abi of one of them, the whole unit group will be teleported to the targeted destination. MAYHEM!!

Good idea; don't give up; finish it!

Good luck dude! :thup:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
And now... the payback! :D

The idea is pretty unique. I like chess-like games. If I were you I'd trigger a new 'mass blink' ability, and when you order your castle to spawn a footman, instead of 1 make it throw out about 4. Add this team to a unit group and when you use the mass blink abi of one of them, the whole unit group will be teleported to the targeted destination. MAYHEM!!

Good idea; don't give up; finish it!

Good luck dude! :thup:

Hey, thanks mate!!!

CaptDeath

Reaction score
i think if i could order one unit to blink and 4 others blinked with him thatd be awesome like name that unit Captain and maybie give a shot aura that tps all nearby guys

And if you have excel i suggest you make a progress chart like the one for my project go check out what i mean

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
For some reason, the map size is really small which is good and bad ;)

•I am thinking to make it eaven smaller. :) Somehow this is the simplest and most effective way to make players battle eachother.

i think if i could order one unit to blink and 4 others blinked with him thatd be awesome like name that unit Captain and maybie give a shot aura that tps all nearby guys

And if you have excel i suggest you make a progress chart like the one for my project go check out what i mean

•Well I was thinking about what you and Lord said. I came up with this idea- You Train Only Captins.Baisicly the idea is that if you have trained a Crusader, you will be able to build footman and archers from him. The captain will have an aura and A "mass teleport" (you will be able to moove a lot of units at once. It will have larger cooldown though, and evry unit will still have normal blink).

•Yes, I do have Exel, but I won't do a chart simply because I am working on 5 projects and it will be a little bit pointless in may way.

Sugjestion- Shloud Evry Atack type have a unique ability?(Example- The Units With Bash Atack Type will have a chance to make enemies dizzy)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well... I made a new version with a lot of new fearures. THe coppy got corrupted. I don't think i have the stomach to continue working on this map. Project CANCELED.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.