Warrior, Mage, Thief spell ideas.

Nyrano

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for some spell ideas for my hero defense map.

It is a Warrior, Mage, Thief (3 classes total) orientated map where you have to fight against hordes of creeps.

You all know the basics.

I am just looking for some neat spell ideas. I prefer custom spells, as long as they are not too complicated to create. But standard customized spells are also welcome.

Example:
Code:
Spell Ideas: Warrior
- 1st: Slam <description>
- 2st: Toughened Skin <description>
- 3st: ...
- Ultimate: ...

Skippy

Reaction score
I prefer custom spells, as long as they are not too complicated to create. But standard customized spells are also welcome.
I really don't understant this sentence. Custom spells are more complicated to create than standard spells, aren't they?

Nyrano

Reaction score
I meant it in a way that, if you come up with a custom spell idea, that it isn't too complicated to trigger.

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
(im a newbie .. :p) Just an idea ... about the warriors Ultimate,

{Name it yourself(i cant think of a name right now xD)}:

Instantly deals {set damage by your choice} and stuns all nearby enemies (set the maximum range of effect as you please) for {how many seconds do u want} =D ...

for Mage:

1st spell : {Name it yourself}

Deals {set damage by your choice} to all units in front of the caster {set maximum range by your choice}

2nd Spell : {name it yourself}

Increases mana regen {set regen rate by your choice} and deals {small amount of damage to nearby units EDIT: Passive spell}

3rd Spell : {name it yourself}

Instantly throws multiple fireballs around the caster to deal certain damage {set damage by your choice}

Ultimate: {name it yourslef}

Makes the hero invincible for {set duration by your choice} and deals damage to all nearby units {AoE effect,set damage by your choice}

=D sorry if it is really noobish, but i thought it'd be nice to express my ideas to you =D

hope it helps a bit :D

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Thief:

Backslash: 3 Levels

Stealths, and when first attacking enemy it gets stunned and deals damage. (COMPLICATED)! I maybe can do it.

Vanish: 3 Levels

Vanishes out of combat, and then get normal again. (MAKE WITH WIND WALK THAT LASTS 0.45 SECONDS)!

Puncturing Strike: 3 Levels

The thief has a chance on attack to decrease enemys armor. (SIMPLE, CREATE A DUMMY AND ORDER IT TO CAST "Faerie Fire")!

Ultimate: Wounds of Death: 1 Level

The thief starts to channel a Wounds of Death on the target, and every second dealing damage. If the target dies, it creates a unit that will follow you until death.(DO LIKE THIS. USE "DOOM". THEN PAUSE THE UNIT. AND UNPAUSE AFTER THE DURATION. ALSO PAUSE THE TARGET.
:thup: ;)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Thief
Assasinate
The thief does a mighty leap, landing on the enemy and knocking them down. Also deals damage and silences them for a short period of time.

Master of the Blade
The theif is a master of his(her?) weapon(s). Each sucessive attack on a single target will do more damage each hit.

Sneak and Steal
The theif becomes invisible and has 8 seconds to temporarily remove a units armor leaving it at 0

Ultimate - Flash of the Blade
The thief goes into a flurry and begins attacking at a very fast pace. The theif hits the target with 8 attacks in 1 second.

Warrior
Battle-Roar
The warrior releases a massive shout scaring enemy units into attacking him.

Plated Armor
The warrior's armor is so strong that incoming attacks will deflect a small amount of damage and cause enemies to bleed.

Arc
The warrior swings his weapon in a 360 dealing damage and knocking down enemy units

Ultimate - Reave of Death
The warrior leaps into the air and slams his sword into the ground where he lands instantly killing all units with less than X% health in a small area around him.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Thief
Assasinate
The thief does a mighty leap, landing on the enemy and knocking them down. Also deals damage and silences them for a short period of time.

Master of the Blade
The theif is a master of his(her?) weapon(s). Each sucessive attack on a single target will do more damage each hit.

Sneak and Steal
The theif becomes invisible and has 8 seconds to temporarily remove a units armor leaving it at 0

Ultimate - Flash of the Blade
The thief goes into a flurry and begins attacking at a very fast pace. The theif hits the target with 8 attacks in 1 second.

Warrior
Battle-Roar
The warrior releases a massive shout scaring enemy units into attacking him.

Plated Armor
The warrior's armor is so strong that incoming attacks will deflect a small amount of damage and cause enemies to bleed.

Arc
The warrior swings his weapon in a 360 dealing damage and knocking down enemy units

Ultimate - Reave of Death
The warrior leaps into the air and slams his sword into the ground where he lands instantly killing all units with less than X% health in a small area around him.

Always better than the others... Dont like that :D

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Most of them aren't that bad.

Mage
Arcane Shield
The Mage creates a large bubble in a 500 area around himself causing any enemy unit that walks in or out of it to take damage. Units walking in will also take damage.

Arcane Construct
The Mage creates a construct which will fight for the Mage. Health of the construct is equal to the mage's intellect*intellect+intellect. Damage is equal to strength+agility.

Feeble Mind
The Mage destroys the mind of an enemy causing it to be unable to move for X seconds. The enemy will also take damage over time.

Arcane Inpowerment
The Mage activates a spell which causes his intellect to increase by X for every unit in a 1000 area around him. Any Arcane Constructs alive during this time will gain a health and damage bonus and will also recieve a cleaving attack. Lasts X seconds.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Most of them aren't that bad.

Mage
Arcane Shield
The Mage creates a large bubble in a 500 area around himself causing any enemy unit that walks in or out of it to take damage. Units walking in will also take damage.

Arcane Construct
The Mage creates a construct which will fight for the Mage. Health of the construct is equal to the mage's intellect*intellect+intellect. Damage is equal to strength+agility.

Feeble Mind
The Mage destroys the mind of an enemy causing it to be unable to move for X seconds. The enemy will also take damage over time.

Arcane Inpowerment
The Mage activates a spell which causes his intellect to increase by X for every unit in a 1000 area around him. Any Arcane Constructs alive during this time will gain a health and damage bonus and will also recieve a cleaving attack. Lasts X seconds.

No, thats what is making angry. THEY ARE AWSOME!

NBalfa

Reaction score
thief : steal
(not so complicated triggers)

mage : (light) heal

(dark) "maybe a buff to the enemy"

warrior : have a look at the omnislash

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
NBalfa, don't double post. Use the edit button instead.

And if you're talking to me then thank you :).

NBalfa

Reaction score
I am talking to you and also to Nyrano who thought of the idea "mage thief warrior"

darkmik07

Reaction score
Thief:

Level 1: Vanish
The thief will be invisible then when attacked an enemy unit the thief will gain attack speed bonus for 1/2/3/4 attacks. -1 mana per second when activated

Level 2: Thief's Eye
The thief places an invisible ward the can see invisible units. When enemies will go to near 100 range of the ward, the ward will be visible. the ward can also explode and when exploded. Enemies in 500 range will be silenced. "the thief has the permission to make it explode

Level 3: Disarm
the thief will have a 15/25/30/40% chance to deal critical damage and disable the attacked enemy.

Ulti: True Shot
After channel time, fires projectile at target that deals 250 plus 10/20/30% of target's maximum health in Magic damage. Applies Wounded to target unit for 4 seconds. Vision must be maintained on the target during channel time, or the cast is cancelled.

if you need icons of these abilities just tell it to me

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Thief:

Level 1: Vanish
The thief will be invisible then when attacked an enemy unit the thief will gain attack speed bonus for 1/2/3/4 attacks. -1 mana per second when activated

Level 2: Thief's Eye
The thief places an invisible ward the can see invisible units. When enemies will go to near 100 range of the ward, the ward will be visible. the ward can also explode and when exploded. Enemies in 500 range will be silenced. "the thief has the permission to make it explode

Level 3: Disarm
the thief will have a 15/25/30/40% chance to deal critical damage and disable the attacked enemy.

Ulti: True Shot
After channel time, fires projectile at target that deals 250 plus 10/20/30% of target's maximum health in Magic damage. Applies Wounded to target unit for 4 seconds. Vision must be maintained on the target during channel time, or the cast is cancelled.

if you need icons of these abilities just tell it to me

Playing HoN.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.