Watch the trailer of my mod: Woods of Blood!

Graskian

Reaction score
Interesting, can you explain it a bit more precisely?

Have you tried it or only watched the vid?

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Good game, dude! i like it.:thup:
First i try it with AI, and its so fun!! It makes my heart<3 pump up so fast when i try with 7 AI.
The Map is Small!! The player is A Lot!! The Spells is all over the map. I can only hide and pray the other AI is dead and then i can face to face with the last AI.:p

And more fun when i try it with my 7 workmate, I cant do the same way like i did with AI, Poor me:p
But kinda hate with finger of death and stamped, i dunno why but just hate it.

+rep, dude;)

Graskian

Reaction score
Good game, dude! i like it.:thup:
First i try it with AI, and its so fun!! It makes my heart<3 pump up so fast when i try with 7 AI.
The Map is Small!! The player is A Lot!! The Spells is all over the map. I can only hide and pray the other AI is dead and then i can face to face with the last AI.:p

And more fun when i try it with my 7 workmate, I cant do the same way like i did with AI, Poor me:p
But kinda hate with finger of death and stamped, i dunno why but just hate it.

+rep, dude;)

First of all, thank you very much :) Especially the fact, that you shared it with 7 other people, makes me happy!

Don't be affraid of AI's. Just go around and killsteal lowlife AI's with Shockwave. It's easy, I usually get 4-5 kills in the first round, if against 7 AI's. Then u'll dominate very soon.

Finger of death, well, I wanted to do a Instant Kill ability; no other map makers dare making such one, cause it's overpowered. But in this game, everybody die easily anyway. So a one-shot ability is balanced just by giving it a longer CD than other ab's.

I don't hate it. This game is about fast kills, so why not :p

Best regards
Graskian

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.