Other WC3 TFT Zelda:A Link to the Past

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hi its me shadow I'm trying to make a map based off the Zelda a link to the past except with for players instead of a solo campaign. It would be helpful if i could get a few people to help me work on it :) i have a demo available so answer to this thread and ill show you the demo.
thanks
-Shadow

DEMO:http://epicwar.com/maps/36425/

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
alright demo is at that link

Demo ends after u get to sanctuary (Church)

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Alright, This will be the last demo. It ends after you beat the first dungeon.

Newest Update:http://epicwar.com/maps/36712/

I will now start on the real map's terrain and beginning story if anyone would like to join in my project just post on this thread.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I can help with some of the triggers, I can't help you with terrain because I suck at it.:(

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Cool i doing terrain should be down with the world map by tonight. uh Orc Tamer just out of curiosity you any good at making cinematics i can make em but usually they kinda suck :D

ReVolver

Reaction score
Cool i doing terrain should be down with the world map by tonight. uh Orc Tamer just out of curiosity you any good at making cinematics i can make em but usually they kinda suck :D

I kind of hated the cinematics in Warcraft 3 in general and I haven't messed with that in a year. :p

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
yeah i thinking of only have a few cinemetics anyways like intro ending and maybe few inbetween

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Kinda of cool... If you dun mind the fact that i might be slow. I do not mind making Cinematics.... If you want to i can show you some sample to gain that position. PM me if you want.

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I don't care how slow you are because i realize like everything in the world editor takes time if you want it to look and function good.

Probably the first cinematic i will need will be the intro cinematic that with the 7 sages.

heres a link in case you've never seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1o_jtYoYS4

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Taking a look at the Video, Ill see how much i can try to replicate it.

//Off Topic
700 Post.... Felt like spamm.... Wonder if those 700 post are good post or bad post.

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ha ha

Now i'm starting on the 2nd dungeon so far for the lazer thing i made a ziggurats changed model file to sentry ward and disabled homing and of course made in invulnerable any ideas for the 2nd dungeon?

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
anyone wanna help me with the map?
I can show you what i have so far if you just give me a heads up.

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yo i finished the 2nd dungeon but i need an idea for the power bracelet spell.

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Alright need some people to polish up my dungeons and make it more interesting and fun :D

ReVolver

Reaction score
Why did you make a new forum for discussion if we have this one?

Anyway, you can make rock units for your silver/gold bracelet and make the bracelet cast on them to (break/remove) them in order for link to not reach zora's lake or death mountain.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.