WC3Campaigns.com down?

martix

There is no spoon
Reaction score
Is it only me or is it a common phenomenon? :) :confused:
Because right now what I get is:
Code:
Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
And I don't like getting it... it doesnt seem nice. :p
It has been that way for the past 2 days, so I started wondering. Is it ever gonna be up again?

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's being moved or something. There's been some topics previously about this...

[21:50] <__> wow
[21:51] <__> hello vex
[21:51] <__> whats wrong with wc3c?
[21:51] <Vexorian> Uluru is moving his servers
[21:52] <__> okay..ty

From The Hive Workshop.

Y

*(Yojo)*

Nope they've putten all their stuff ( or most of it, last time I checked I didnt find some blackstan's cool models :( ) on the hive.net or something like that, I prefered the old site :C

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The last I heard from Vexorian they were moving to a new server. He said nothing about moving to the hive.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Nope they've putten all their stuff ( or most of it, last time I checked I didnt find some blackstan's cool models :( ) on the hive.net or something like that, I prefered the old site :C

I have all of black stans models?

Do you want them?

L

LilSniper

TheHelper > Hive > Wc3c

Okay, I'll give Wc3c and Hive the forum appearance. But TheHelper's community is much more friendly, active, and helpful than both of them. Nice job TheHelper. You get 10/10. Yay!

L

LilSniper

That's strange that you say that because I happen to be looking at the site right now.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah i wonder how long would the repairs lasts?

i wish it will finish sooner, because im finding spells made by caster system, and maybe i can get some ideas there...

That's strange that you say that because I happen to be looking at the site right now.
maybe you are reffering to this www.wc3campaigns.com instead of this www.wc3campaigns.net

EDIT: hey the site is already open.........weeepeeee!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
They are still not fully up yet. They are close though. You might have some troubles there over the next few days due to them tweaking the setup for the new server they are on. Also, they probably had a DNS change so it might take a few days for everyone to see the site.

The only thing I ask here is that people please refrain from saying bad stuff about wc3campaigns or comparing that site to ours in this thread. I like to think Vexorian and I are friends and any competition between our two sites is friendly.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I only don't go on there because I am so used to these forums anything different would confuse me. I used to hang out at the Clan ORPG website too, but the fools changed their layout! I haven't been there for awhile now.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.