Weirdest dream ever?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Time for another thread. What's your weirdest dream ever? (Try not to be explicit...)

Mine was last night, pretty freaky if you asked me. If you've ever played Diablo II, it was ike that.

It started out weird, with me and my brother sitting in our house when a Tornado suddenly appeared. We ran for our lives, jumping fences and such, wasn't necessarily scary, but it tuned into a game. We finally outran the tornado, and we went down into this cavern, which teleported us to a weird place. Graves were everywhere. I then noticed that something was very familiar. Guess what? Diablo III. Skeletons suddenly popped up, with those undead archer people, but everything was very high quality. We couldn't kill the bad guys, becuase we weren't a "high enough level" to kill them. We could only kill them by leveling by running from the tornado, which was odd. I finally fell into a trap at the end, that teleported me to Diablo's lair, where I fought DIablo like in DIablo II, but MUCH scarier. He eventually ate me, and I woke up.

So, share your weirdest dreams!

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Many dreams have come and gone over the years...but here are a few.

* Our grade school had a large stair in the front entrance, two other stairs down, and two stairs up. I had a mega crush on this girl back in the day, and I had this dream where I was chasing her around school, but the stairs had turned into a giant maze of stairs, like those 'impossible images' of stairs that continue and never end.

* Several times I've dreampt that I went to college, but forgot to go for over a month! Sometimes its so real, I wake up thinking I have to go to school!

* One time I went to school at this crazy futuristic place. Lights, metal, giant futuristic shapes everywhere, teleporters, etc. It was odd indeed. Half of it was violent, and there were safe zones and danger zones. Again, I forgot to go for like, a month? Odd how that keeps happening.

*Ex girlfreinds dad chasing me in a semi. (by far, one of the scariest yet....omg)

*Working for the ex girlfreinds dad's business, and having to see her all the time.

SAD-IT-DIDNT-HAPPEN DREAM
Naughty my grade school math teacher, Mrs Mathias. Who is now pretty fugly. But man, some good dreams.

PERFECT DREAM
Is every mans dream...but I did it. All hot too. Three times. From recent talks, I may do it again. Yall aint got NOTHIN on Ryoko :D I am the man. If you'd like to paypal some donations to The Man for RESPEK, let me know.

RUNNER UP DREAM
That someday, I'd have something to do all day at the office, and wouldn't have to hang out on the forum.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
MRS. MATHIAS?????!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
but DUUUDE!
You used to make fun of the way she talked ALL the time! Remember? You'd go, 'Mrs. Maaaaathiiiiiaaaaaas'
She was a good teacher though man, I ran into her after many years of being outta High School and she was still real interested in what I was up to and told me if I needed any help with college to let her know. Just thought it was sweet how after all them years she still wanted to help.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I dunno. I have had a lot of dreams, and pretty much all I don't remember. But one day I dreamt one of my younger sisters made a mess again and lied about it...the stranger thing is that it turned out exactly true, the exact words being spoken the next day :eek:

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
um, do JadedJen and Ryoko know each other in real life?

Back in the Warcraft 2 days, I lost my CD and went without playing the game for so long I was playing it in my dreams.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
LOL - Darg, Ryoko and 1JadedJen are siblings...

SD_Ryoko said:
1jadedjen = sis

Last night was the weirdest dream by far. Do you ever get those days where you go a long period without remember one dream then all of a sudden for like a week you remember your dreams for a short period? That's what I've been having, and yesterday it was like I was flying to Houston or something and the plane went out of control smashing into buildings and I had to jump. I jumped, and all of sudden my view was like pointing towards the city while I fell and I became the first human to survive a freefall from a plane. :D

P.S. Love the new icon by the way.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry I should read this forum more, I have been clearly very slow to catch on to that :) I guess its nice to see someone else from clan Ryoko aboard - if Ryoko ever gets out of hand, I'll just let Jen know and she'll sort him out hehe :)

I've just remembered some very nice dreams I had, but I don't think they are appropriate to discuss .. hehe

glad you like the new icon! I'm predicting it to be my most used icon in the world edit forum - wonder why...........

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.