Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Don't have one.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Zakyath

Reaction score
I have a sony ericsson w810i. It sucks. Almost all other of the walkman model are good, though :p

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Nokia N95 8GB and an old Sony Ericsson V630i.

Funny how everyone over here in Europe has a cellphon ebut all my cousins in the US don't have one. :D

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
Like everyone in US has a cell phone o_O - Anyway I'd suggest adding the enV to that list, its a really popular phone, like 1 in 10 people have it where I live. I have the green one :D. It has almost any feature you'd ever need, and its got mobile web 2.0 which is ok for looking up stuff on the internet, and most popular sites will have a redirect to a page that looks good in mobile web 2.0 :D

33618_pdi.gif
B000ZJVP14-env-grn-key.jpg
showimage.php

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
Ive got a Samsung Alias. Its got A LOT of buttons but its really good for texting and you get used to it fast.

img.cgi

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Mine allows you to send the sound of my voice through the air to other phones - you can actually talk to people even when they are not standing next to you.
I know, it's pretty awesome. Who knows what others wonders technology might bring? :rolleyes:

So, any point to this thread apart from pointless bragging?

Reaction score
>Mine allows you to send the sound of my voice through the air to other phones
Mine can also send text messages through air.

I believe that half of you don't have what you said you have.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
Why would someone lie about their phone o_O, its not like people have been saying they have 1000$ custom made phones or anything, lol. No one here has even said they have an iPhone. Almost all the phones people have posted are within a reasonable price.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Every phone, not most every one, comes with tons of useless crap. The only usefull thing for a phone is the ability to talk to another, as SFilip pointed out, even when they are not beside you.

You don't need interwebs on your phone, or anytihng like that.

And text messaging is pointless unless you are some little teenage girl who always txt tlks to there firends.

Now, I dson't even need it to talk to others who are not beside me, so, I don't have one.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
Every phone, not most every one, comes with tons of useless crap. The only usefull thing for a phone is the ability to talk to another, as SFilip pointed out, even when they are not beside you.

And text messaging is pointless unless you are some little teenage girl who always txt tlks to there firends.

Now, I dson't even need it to talk to others who are not beside me, so, I don't have one.

Talking = Everyone can hear you
Texting = Unhearable :D

Texting > Talking - Why do you think the most popular phones have full keyboards?

Zakyath

Reaction score
>And text messaging is pointless unless you are some little teenage girl who always txt tlks to there firends.

Really? No one told me :p I write 500-1000 text messages a month, most of them are for free. I prefer writing to talking in the phone since I hear voices in it. he, no but, I don't like talking in phone so much, and you can write text messages while talking to others irl, or at points where you can't talk in the phone.

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
I preffer texting. Honestly, I use my phone only for text messages (though, I don't need one of those full keyboards :rolleyes:), talking and listening to music. I don't use the other shits my phone gives and that's why I don't want a better phone. This one is already fitting my needs and is good looking and all ;).

I believe that half of you don't have what you said you have.

Ditto.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I have a razr. It calls people. They can hear you. You can hear them. That's all I need it to do.

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So, any point to this thread apart from pointless bragging?

I wanted to see what other phones there are to offer, and how people enjoy them. So, yea, there is.

Uhm, I use all of my phone's features frequently.. For instance, I am on vacation, and just the other day, as I was wondering around the streets I used my handy-dandy Google Maps to find myself a grocery store.

Also, texting is very useful when you just need to tell someone like where to meet and at what time. It's better than calling, 'cause they might not get the call, where as the text will be there until they delete it...

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
K750i, it does it's job

979195mhq6.jpg

Or rather, it did it's job, havent needed to use it in quite a long time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.