WIP Undead Blademaster Skin

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Here it is ingame. Tell me what you think of it and if it could be better.

UndeadBladeMaster.jpg

UndeadBlademasterAlmostFinal.jpg

duyen

Reaction score
That blade is really nice. The rest is mediocre. However, shouldn't this go in resource forum? And are you gonna upload file?

duyen

Reaction score
Ah ok,

And about mediocre, I like the blue color and all, but the symbols on his skin are so pixelated, that I think it would be best if you left them out.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Well I could point out every tiny detail/problem but ill just hit the basics. One, post the unwrap. Two, try remaking it instead of recoloring it, it makes the finished product more enjoyable, I also see that you did remake some stuf so if you remade it, I cannot tell and you should change it more. Three, work in 512 by 512 to get rid of those ugly pixels. Four, since when does "blue = undead"?

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Four, since when does "blue = undead"?

You asked for it. :p

Gargoyle.jpg

HeroDeathknight.jpg

HeroLich.jpg

One, post the unwrap.

Yeah I knew I would get bombed on this when I posted this a minute before I had to leave for something.

Three, work in 512 by 512 to get rid of those ugly pixels.

If you mean the ones around him, that would be because this is an ingame screenshot. I don't see any on the actual skin however.

About the symbols, they mean nothing. If you look at all of the other symbols on the undead skins you'll realize they also mean nothing. Just a little fancy addon to make it look like he was created in a ritual.

might wanna add some blood around them if they are

I tried purple blood, though it is hard to see.

l-hate_you

Reaction score
I think you messed up the alpha on the beads on the necklace because they are supposed to be circles (correct me if im wrong) and you really need to completely re-do the face if you really want it to look original. New armor/ showing some ribcage would make it look much better also

just ideas :)

Edit: I see the ribcage... try to make it look more natural. If his chest were cut open, it wouldnt just be cut open just so perfectly as to only show nice little ribs with no blood, gore, blackness etc.

^^ i mean if you want undead you need gore... :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.