Game Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
skaters, not as deadly.

Would you rather be a ninja monkey or a flying tiger?

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
ninja monkey
is more funny^^

would you....

Rather be punished by being strapped nude on a chair on the street and be forced to listen all the day a kinda music that makes you crazy ( in the bad sense - like if I would be forced to hear hip-hop :banghead: )

Or be punished by planting a monster in your head only you can see, and you have to get a straight jacket becouse else you would displace your eyes so the horror ends?

hmm a bit rude but nothing else mattered
um no meant nothing else did occur to me
So don't be nasty^^

Mahucharn

Reaction score
the 2nd 1 dont make much sense but for the game, I'd rather have a nice apple pie.

Would you rather eat a football field of real grass (before lawn mowers and clippers were invented) or have no computer for the rest of your life? (no weapons, guns, friends either)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Depends if I got salt pepper fork and knives and many papper towels I would eat grass (Its high in fiber and I won't ever need to eat greens again :p )

Would you rather be the god of the color orange or the god of this reply?

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
The Color Orange, that way I can end world hunger by raining carrots and oranges upon the world ^_^.

Would you rather have a colonoscopy without anesthesia or a tendon surgery without anesthesia?

Mahucharn

Reaction score
no clue what any of those are.

would you rather have the power to go backwards and forwards in time or have super strength?

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Backwards and Forward in time. Cool, no more bad homework grades :D
(Btw, Anestia is the numbing stuff that doctors use when making operations)

Would you rather ;) or :eek: ?

D

DemonOfNight

;) cause the life is easier...

would you rather love someone you hate or hate someone you love?

pheonixashes

Reaction score
Wait... those are oxymorons, and the same, aren't they?
How can you hate someone that you love?

Would you rather control everything Time-Related or everything Space-Related. When I say space, I mean stuff like Gravity and stuff.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
space.... ask create super intellegent aliens and then have them make me a time portal.

Would you rather listen to your favorite song 100 times a day or listen to your least favorite song 50 times a day (no changing the song or fast forwarding it!)

D

DemonOfNight

listen cause i only have 1 FAVORITE song!!
(by the way, my last question was to test your mind...)

Would you rather have the power to control the earth or the power to control everything exept the earth (when i mean earth, i mean that you can stop the pollution, the war, the things like that, not everybody on the earth and when i say exetp the earth its when you can control everybody exept the thing i said in the other sentences'' pollution'')

Tonks

Reaction score
Would you rather have the power to control the earth or the power to control everything exept the earth (when i mean earth, i mean that you can stop the pollution, the war, the things like that, not everybody on the earth and when i say exetp the earth its when you can control everybody exept the thing i said in the other sentences'' pollution'')

Wait... those are oxymorons, and the same, aren't they?

Completely redundant statement. If you can control the people, you can obviously stop war and pollution, and if you can stop war and pollution, you're obviously controlling the people.

I'm surprised this spamfest is still going.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Would you rather like to be someone who annoys someone who is always complaining or always complain about someone annoying you :D

Volkof

Reaction score
Kind of asking whether u wanna be an irritating guy or a complain king. I'll rather be irritating (and funny too)

Would u rather be carnivorous or a herbivorous (cant be both):D

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Carnivorous, how else would I get protein and nitrogen into my body? :D

Would you rather play DotA for a week nonstop or go without a computer for a month nonstop?

pheonixashes

Reaction score
OH god... that's very hard to decide...
I guess go without my comp for a month, I hate DotA and I love playing my PS2.

Would you rather find a dead body lying on your bed one night or a dead body in your closet one night?

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
The bed. That way, I don't have to lug it around so much before I toss it out the window :D

Would you rather Kill pheonixashes or Cheddar? (Pheonix and Cheddar cannot answer to this post :D ) :D

Volkof

Reaction score
I dont think i can maul aquter because he is WATER! That should answer yr question...hehehe

Would u rather have spinach or mud stuffed into yr mouth?

Mahucharn

Reaction score
Spiniach, "I get buff because I eat my spinach, I'm Pop'aye the Sailor MAAAAAAAAAANN!!!"

Would you rather be Snake from Metal Gear Solid, or be James Bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.