Other WoW EotS!

Knif3Point

Reaction score
;)tell me wut u think of the terraining so far... no its not done and no were near done and noo im not 100% sure on wut i will do with the bridges... let me kno wut u guys think =]

yes this is copyrighted information. so dont think ur sticky hands will prevale =D

screenshots from the real EotS yes i took them myself =]

eots1lp2.jpg

eots2sw5.jpg

eots3zb6.jpg

eots4ab2.jpg

eots5ng9.jpg

eots6wo3.jpg

Attachments

• EotSBetA.w3x
    690.8 KB · Views: 255

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
The tileset sucks, they does not even fit together colorwise:thdown:
nor do they look like the ones in EotS:eek:

And EotS has only one bridge in the middle and this has two:(

I give it 1/7 for the effort:eek:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score

What is EotS????

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Eye of the Storms, it is a battleground in world of warcraft:p

Sorry, my misstake, about the bridges, they have three actually those two you added and a bigger one in the middle:eek:

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Most of ppl never played World of Warcraft and they don't know what is Eye of the Storm. So explain it, add screenshot , basic description etc.

0.1/10:thdown:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I would also like to be really rude and recommend this pack from the hive instead:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=105600
It has been made especially for those who wants to make an eye of the stoms map, I made it for leazy a couple of days ago:)

Leazy? As in the dude who has 10032078428 projects at a time?And here i though that the only original thing in this terrein was the custom tileset.Ah well....

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Leazy? As in the dude who has 10032078428 projects at a time?And here i though that the only original thing in this terrein was the custom tileset.Ah well....

> Leazy? As in the dude who has 10032078428 projects at a time?

Hehe, what can I say :D

I get alot of ideas and excited about making them :p

However, I've decided that I WILL complete this project, because I got so many crazy sweet ideas for the map ;)

Knif3Point

Reaction score

wtf what kind of eots do you play?

one bridge in the middle? u smokin some good stuff or what cause
there are two bridges on the sides my friend

Knif3Point

Reaction score
Most of ppl never played World of Warcraft and they don't know what is Eye of the Storm. So explain it, add screenshot , basic description etc.

0.1/10:thdown:

so a .1 out of 10, so im guessing u looked and if u read the thread it says im no were near done... im asking people opinions about were the map is headed btw =]

ty fer the feedback. all of u guys =]

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
wtf what kind of eots do you play?

one bridge in the middle? u smokin some good stuff or what cause
there are two bridges on the sides my friend

If you had read the whole post you would had seen that I admitted that I was wrong, I ususally just use the middle bridge when going there in wow, hence not remembering the other two:nuts::nuts:

Knif3Point

Reaction score
If you had read the whole post you would had seen that I admitted that I was wrong, I ususally just use the middle bridge when going there in wow, hence not remembering the other two:nuts::nuts:

but the "path" in the middle isnt a bridge, well it spans across the middle but it isnt a bridge lol figuratively speaking it is haha

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
If that is not a bridge, then yours two in the map is not bridges either. They are natural bridges.

A bridge is a structure built to span a gorge, valley, road, railroad track, river, body of water, or any other physical obstacle, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. Designs of bridges will vary depending on the function of the bridge and the nature of the terrain where the bridge is to be constructed.

Hence yours not bridges either:D:D

Well well, keep up the good work, hope that this is the one project you finish leazy;)

Leazy

Reaction score
If that is not a bridge, then yours two in the map is not bridges either. They are natural bridges.

Hence yours not bridges either:D:D

Well well, keep up the good work, hope that this is the one project you finish leazy;)

Hell yeah!

I have awesome combat system etc, you guys gonna fly out of your chairs :D

Nexor

Reaction score
I made an orb-effect based combat system that uses Critical,Evasion,Parry,Block and some other features, like Power Crush ( it's a Cleaving attack that has chance to come in and can stack with Critical)

If u want I can help u make your system better or more

Leazy

Reaction score
I made an orb-effect based combat system that uses Critical,Evasion,Parry,Block and some other features, like Power Crush ( it's a Cleaving attack that has chance to come in and can stack with Critical)

Mine will feature all those + an extra thing that I have tested, and for me it feels awesome, also I NEVER saw it before in a wc3 game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.