Xackery's Warlords Battlecry III

L

LoganShop

Currently I'm looking for someone to help me with balancing. (In almost every regard).

If you enjoy this particular area, please contact me.

A

Atreides

ban-lord2 said:
Sounds as neat as your screenshots... :cool:

Also Warcraft 3 Isn't really made for custom maps, it was intended for Real Time Strategy.
I dont know if that was sarcastic, but with the war3 editor, I think someone must have had custom maps in mind...they are what sustains wacraft

L

LoganShop

I think he more implied that the editor was written in a manner it is ESPECIALLY compatible with RTS's. (I mean, making WC3 into another custom RTS is a whole lot easier than making it into a non-RTS.) The RPG's, Tower Defense, DoTA, Hero wars etc are an offshoot because of how well they did the editor.

But honestly the editor is so easy you some times sit down and wonder "Wow what can't I do with this?" hehe :)

L

LoganShop

lllidan said:
I can balance heroes, but I can't stand balancing item prices.

Actually, it's a bit more broad than heroes, and there isn't really items being sold currently.

It would be more like:

Minotaur Race is an entirely unique and new tech tree. The units are totally different, I'm even going as far as customizing the different damage types (There are: Crush, Slash, Pierce, Electric, Fire, Ice dmg types), and armor Types (still under debate since WBC3's armor system can't be implemented to WC3 easily). The combat system will most likely be revamped to include a combat statistic (This one is still under debate), with the number of formulas I am going to tweak I need help with someone to sit down and try to make the chaos a little more uniform.

Most of it it is pretty simple however, just "Increase X unit's (stat) from Y to Z he's over powered" type tweaks.

These minor changes for beta keep taking my time to debate when I'm still trying to focus on adding more stuff. Having someone else writing notes and keeping track of changes would give me more time to keep new stuff coming in. Even if I'm making the changes, giving me the advice of what needs to be changed takes less thought. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.