Zombie Panic

Would you play a zombie game like this?

• Total voters

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
Well, For those who love Running around and killing things (Like zombies and Zombie dogs, And Zombie mutants) I am making a new map called Zombie Panic!
Comes complete with -
° New Models
°3 guns
°A Complicated Ammo system
°Tons of Pick up items
°A New interface
°New Icons
°Custom Sounds
°Very High detailed Scenery
°Score system so at the end of the game you and your buds can Say "I pwned you, No i pwned you! No i pwned you both!"
°Credit Videos!
°3'rd person Move and shoot
°Armor System
°And an RPG Feel in it

Its about A group of 10 who survive a T-Virus Zombie Out break (Almost like resident evil) And Now are going town to town to check for saftey ,other survivors, and of course Guns and Ammo. (You are the group of ten)

The Landscape is being worked on the most at this minute.

Here are 2 Screen shots of the land scape, Just ignore the units tho, Their there for testing how well the Scenery plays in with the game.

Also, I am going to implement Modes, This is my list so far
"Adventure" Adventure mode with storyline!
"Zombie Panic" There are 2-11 players One starts as a zombie the rest as Ammo and gunless survivors that run around the arena picking up weapons and ammo that is hidden! The zombies start out with 10 lifes, For every Survivor they kill they get one more person on their team and 2 lifes Woohoo! and when the SUrvivors kill a zombie, Thats -1 life and when the zombies lifes reaches 0, and all the zombies start to die off, The Survivors win, When the survivors start to lose ranks, The zombies win.
"zombie Hunt" There are zombies running around the forest! Obviusly trying to get away from you, Find them and hunt them all down, when they are all dead, Games over and tally the score!
"Zombiekill" Your given a tank, Your given a feild of zombies, Your giving zombie death! Run over asmany zombies as you can with in the first 5 Minutes! who ever gets the 2'ed highest score, Wins.
"Plague!" The tables have turn! And so have you, Into the undead! You and your group of 2-11 group will have to smash your way in to the gates, And kill every living thing on the inside! You have an abillity were if you kill something, You can Cannibalize it, for 10 seconds, Then it turns in to one of you!! that zombie will run around the map doing the same thing so on and so on! You gotta break in, And kill 80% of everything to win befor 30 minutes! other wise the reinforcements from the millitary come in and smear you across the ally ways!
"Counter Plauge" Zombies are trying to break in! You gotta protect your city from the zombie intruders, When they break in, They will kill everything and Bring them back! And they will respawn as their team, Watch out tho. If you can hold them off for 30 Minutes, You win!

There will be three diffrent arenas

-Survivors arena, A moderate amount of ammo and weapons near by.And a moderate amount of places to hide or run to, But when ammo starts to dwindle, keeping the undead undercontrol just might be a little more than you can handle, Because ammo doesnt respawn in this one! Can you saw Owch?

-Zombies arena, Little ammo, And Little weapons, Thats how zombies love it, Easy to kill their prey, This arena is also the smallest! So watch you back, And make sure you put on your brass knuckles, This will be the Melee map
Ecept for the small amount of ammo that respawns every so ever.

-Cave Zone, This arena is a cave ^^ alot of places to hide, Alot of places to run, And alot of hidden guns, and ammo, And the zombied Have lots of lives, Can you deal with this one? Only certain respawnable ammos.

Any Ideas And or Tips are welcome and Take the poll I wanna see how sucsessful my map might be. Also looking for Help, Beta testers, Modeler, Need an Artist for Interface.

Reaction score
WackO_WilL said:
Comes complete with -
° New Models
°3 guns
°A Complicated Ammo system
°Tons of Pick up items
°A New interface
°New Icons
°Very High detailed Scenery
°Score system so at the end of the game you and your buds can Say "I pwned you, No i pwned you! No i pwned you both!"
°Credit Videos!
°3'rd person Move and shoot
°Armor System
°And an RPG Feel in it

How many of those things have you ACTUALLY done?

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
All of them :O But that interface one

Okay, Im lieing, I have alot of the custom sounds done, Multiplayer score boards rollin, Scenery is beautiful, Icons are getting worked on, Ammo is worked on, 3 guns are done, Everything else is worked on too. I swear i wont release it Unless it has D all of the above done! Promise :p thats why i need beta testers..

Heavy-Gear

Reaction score
Coolness

Looks pretty cool.

The only problem i see with it is that they dont really look like survivors to me, more like people that have been trained to deal with this kind of thing...

Or is that the reason they survived? :p

Turnip

Reaction score
WackO_WilL said:
Here are 2 Screen shots of the land scape, Just ignore the units tho, Their there for testing how well the Scenery plays in with the game.

There ya go.

V

VG Emblem

Heh, and I was planning to make the first Resident Evil map.

Even though mine (if I decide to do it) would most likely be more similar to something like the 12 Blademasters rather than an RPG.

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
Ive noticed alot of you have Picked "If some things were changed" Poll, Can you tell me what to change, befor the game is sent out?]

Also the cave is infact, Sctreched and fitted Archways, I set their max scale and manipulate it to the way i want it, IT really helps making it more visually exciting, here are some screen shots that may/or may not help you make your own

Also Im making a list of "Ingame music" Right now i have only one track (And it sucks more of a suspence than music) msg [email protected] to hear it, or Wackonwill@aim
Also when mailing me, Typ in the subject as, ZP Or ZombiePanic

And to your "They dont look liek survivors" i simply used marines because i am still working on the units that are going to be used in it.

O

OmgWtfBacon

Looks really good so far! Can't wait to play it. By the way Have you seen the movie Silent Hill? WAY better than any resident evil move, by far. Just wanted to get that out. Also, I think Silent Hill and Resident Evil are about equally good games.

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
No i havent seen silent hill, And im Working on the New survivor Model right now as we speak Ererr Msg.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
im sorry, but the terrain is sub-standard, and the over-all feel of the game seems like every single resident evil spin off in the history of warcraft modding.. but thats just what i think.. i hope you do prove me wrong thought, so good luck!

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
Like i said, Everything is getting Worked on at the moment, Everything, From How units behave, To camera movement, Model to How it looks when it shoots.

WastedSavior

Reaction score
WackO_WilL said:
Like i said, Everything is getting Worked on at the moment, Everything, From How units behave, To camera movement, Model to How it looks when it shoots.

from what you've presented so far, i really can't imagine it becoming any more then a shadow of what you think it will be.. but again, i hope im wrong

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
This is like Resident evil, But this game Isnt ABout, Riped, Or a remake of it. Just me and my personal belifes that there should always be a good Zombie game somewhere :D I have tons
-Just as an fyi

WastedSavior

Reaction score
there are good, and great zombie games out there, i dont see the need for another one, more games for the most part just sully the genre, 30 different versions of essentially the same game with the same themes and nearly the same gameplay.. i really wouldn't continue unless you had a kicker, some great reason why your game is better, or different from all the rest

WastedSavior

Reaction score
WackO_WilL said:
Dont worry, Ill find some way to make people say WOW
... Hope fully

whats the point of continueing until you've found that "wow" effect? what if you never find it? then your entire map would be in vane?
oh well, i guess ill stop posting!

WackO_WilL

Reaction score
Alot of you voted, If some things were changed, Then howcome i dont hear any feedback on what you think should be changed?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.