zoom camera out

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
I am confused at how to use the camera triggers and my big delima is zooming out while the camera is locked on a unit and while it is not.
Im not sure if I need a diffrent trigger for both.

Thanks

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
i think you can use Camera - Pan Camera With Interpolated Height action...just specify the height you want. and if you want it locked on a unit, just add Lock Camera Target To Unit after.

Ambeco

Reaction score
try stopping the camera, then doing what he said. It should unlock from the unit, then zoom out, then relock.

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
Ok so I got it zoomed out but everything becomes black as I zoom out.

Ambeco

Reaction score
Ah, you zoomed out too far. If you REALLY wanna be zoomed out that far (WARNING: some peoples video cards may have problems with your map if you do) then set the clipping distance for the camera to a bigger number.

Second thought: When I tried to make a FPS demo thingy, the screen also went all black, and I never found out why. The game was still playable, worked fine, just couldnt see anything. Camera was in the right spot, because I could predict where other units would be and select them. I have NO IDEA how this happens or how to fix it if this is your problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.