a screenshot of...something

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
my version of ur wall is destrucibles also, but i cant seem to get to unit on top of the wall. They just go straight through it like it wasnt even there.

::Edit::

Could you maybe tell me exacly what you changed and to what for the destrucible in use on the wall?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying I made a very simple stairs model :D

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm picking up my new computer today, so I'll help you more either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I believe he did. If you do so, the unit should go right through the wall, I'd suppose.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting...So by making one of these walls, and setting it to walkable, you could make an illusionary wall? ... VERY interesting! :D

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Yea, I may or may not work it into the LoaP. At the moment, I've been making the walls all fancy (you'll see when you get to preview the next version, hopefully soon :D)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Heh, that'll work well in my own maps, too...Where's the fun of Vampire campaigns and stuff without false walls, trap doors, and tricky mansions and stuff? ;)

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Well you'd also be well off if you convince Ryoko to let you use his uber cool trapdoors.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Calm down, kiddo.

Haven't gotten to those maps yet! :p

TFlan

Reaction score
sooo....... does any1 know what ive done wrong :confused: ?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe he did. If you do so, the unit should go right through the wall, I'd suppose.

No, walkable means "can you walk over or on it".

all I did was set the walkable field to true and pathing to none.

TFlan

Reaction score
darg thats what i did the walkable is true and the pathing is none (so i can stack) and now the units just go straight through it like it wasnt there.... im very confused :confused: :confused:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well, since walkable won't make anything go through it, does anyone know how I might do that?

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
You could just change the pathing map to anothoer walk-through doodad ENTIRELY. Just change model file of elevator to wall lol. :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hmm, yes, I guess that would work...Awesome, I think I might be able to use that for trick walls...I just need sight blockers, or something, right? ... Or pathing blockers + a trigger to remove them at the right time....Cool, ty Darg! :D

TFlan

Reaction score
you could just change the pathing to 'None'. Thats what allows you to walk through it.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
actually alexander just made me realise I also put pathing blockers around the base of the wall...but I don't think that would change anything, it should be working...I may have missed telling you something, but I just don't know what it is right now sorry...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Why can't you just set pathing to none, place them on top of eachother, then turn pathing ack on? That's what I do.

TFlan

Reaction score
but whats the pathing set to?

Its ok Darg i will find out what im doing wrong soon enough (i hope)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.